The Battle Of The Identity [PART ONE]

*This is a combination of Marvel Ultimate Spiderman And our Spiderman world. Also the SHIELD academy And Web Worriers are there. So Spiderman stays with the Avengers and also visits his team*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"your greatest weakness is trusting everyone too much!"Doc Oc cackled, throwing Spiderman Away. He hit the wall and a bunch of metal bars came down on him."don't.. don't believe him Spiderman.." Tony grunted, trying to get up. His suit was too damaged for him to move.

Suddenly something came crashing down And hit Spiderman. He fell to the floor And someone blocked his attacks, tackling him to the ground and holding him captive."told you, You trust people too much"Someone laughed. Spiderman couldn't even breath. His friend.. he trusted him."Scarlett.."he breathed.

Then the wave of range hit him."I trusted You!!. Scarlett, she named You after My uncle!. I thought of You as my friend You.."A painful slap stopped him. His current position wasn't helpful. It made him defense less. His hands were cuffed behind his back while he was kneeling.

"I never told you to trust Me, punk. I never worked for You. All of those going on missions, trying to help You was a lie!. And You fell right in to My trap"he laughed. "this can't be real. You were one of My most loyal friends"he struggled against the cuffs.

"Now to find out who You really are"Doc Oc ordered. Scarlett grabbed the top of Spiderman's mask."You won't"he whispered.
"Oh I will". It was as if time slowed down, his mask was not on his face anymore. It was laying right besides him on the ground, instead.

"His name is Peter Parker"The evil spider declared."No.."a few tears hit the ground. Tony sighed. This was getting out of hand. Doc Oc is.. annoying And he's Outraging. "Nice to meet you Peter"Oc Exclaimed, with his dark aurora.

That just did it!, And in seconds a pair of broken cuffs were on the floor. Peter was devastated. He didn't stop till Scarlett was unconscious on the ground. "That's for taking My friendship for granted!"He growled.

But The fight wasn't over yet. Scarlett managed to stab Peter with one of his poisoned daggers before he fell unconscious. "Goodbye Peter. I hope to see you again"Oc disappeared with that sentence.

Peter fell to the floor."Peter!. Peter!?. Buddy talk to Me!"Tony called."Mr. Stark.."Came out his kid's weary voice before he passed out. The other Web Worriers And the rest of the team hurried there. They all cared about their prescious Spidey, And they didn't like one bit of what they saw.

Miles, who was like Peter's small brother, quickly ran to him. "Peter??. Peter!!. Talk to Me!"he shook him. Cloak And Iron Spider helped Tony out of his broken suite. They rushed to their Spiderling's aid."Where's his mask?"SquirrelGirl Asked."Scarlett took it off. He was the spy all along, And now Doc Oc knows Peter's true identity"Tony explained bitterly.

"Why won't he wake up??"Miles questioned. He was scared, he was from another dimension And Peter Parker died there. He wasn't ready to loose another Spiderman Again."Scarlett. He stabbed him with his dagger. Any idea what poison's in there?"Tony asked."I don't know Mr. Stark. But I think we should take him to the Med Bay here"Iron Spider suggested.

So that's how all of them And the Avengers ended up in the Med Bay, staring at Peter's pain filled face."I'm gonna kill him"Natasha mumbled."I'm coming too. No one hurts our Spidey!"Flash growled. "You guys. Doc Oc is a hundred steps ahead of us. He escaped more than ten times from the Tricarrier. We have to make a plan"Cloak explained.

"Even if we do. We can't go without Peter. I'm sure he wants to fight his own battle"Tony Whispered."But you're the one that always wanted to protect him. Now you're just putting him into a fight with one of his greatest enemies??"Steve questioned."as much as I want to protect him. He wants to end this himself. We'll be with him. We're a team. The Avengers, Web Worriers And the others. But let Peter take the lead"Tony explained.

They all nodded. The doctors somehow managed to get the poison out. After a few days Peter would wake up."And when he Does, We're gonna take Doctor Otto Octavious Down".

To Be Continued...