Almumya' {The Mummy}

Irondad and Spiderson version of the movie
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Tony could feel the water dulling all his senses. But that didn't stop him from grabbing Peter's arm and dragging them both up to breath. He could feel the younger trembling in his arms. Maybe because he's cold or because he's terrified."Peter!?. Are you ok?!"Tony gasped out a question while trying to stay above the chin high water."I'm- I'm scared!"the young archeologist whined, closing his eyes tightly.

Neither of them could believe that this was happening to them. People would have laughed at them if they tried to explain. I mean seriously a dead undead mummy Princess chasing after a gem to fit in her perfect dagger so she could kill Tony and make him an immortal god like wtf!. At this point he just wanted to take this kid home and cuddle him to sleep and never wake up. But who are we trying to fool?. It ain't that easy. Speaking from where they were in an underground water source, trying to breath while god knows what that psychotic Princess was doing.

"hey- hey!. Listen to me!. I will not let anything happen to you ok?. Trust me, I will protect you"he cupped the younger's cheeks, pulling him and keeping their foreheads together."We'll get through this together ok bud?. Hang on a little bit Peter I'll-"Tony stopped. She was.. behind him, glaring, and smiling.. Oh dear god. He's helpless. How will he ever save this kid now?. He just made a promise a few seconds ago.

"Tony what're you look- AHH!!"and just like that Peter and the Princess disappeared into the water."Peter!" Tony yelled as he dived in. He searched and searched but he was loosing his breath fast. He headed up and took a deep breath before diving back in. He heard noises behind him and looked back. Corpses were closing in on him. If he wanted to get out he had to swim, and fast. The older caught a quick glimpse of white and he swam towards it.

It was Peter!. Thank god. He grabbed him by the waist and swam above. Once he broke the water surface he started searching for an exit. Peter's head lolled back and forth on his shoulder but he was motionless otherwise."Peter!. Bud you have to wake up.. Wake up!. Kid please!"he begged as he looked around rapidly. He heard a groan and froze. Suddenly the kid was snatched away from him."NO!. Peter!. Let go of me!. Let go- Peter!!. Ughh. Peter!"Tony yelled and screamed, struggling to get out of the grasp multiple corpses had on him. But he was dragged away, kicking and screaming.

"no no!. Give him back!. Where is he??. Let me go!!. Let me-"his yelling subdued as he was push to the ground. Tony could feel tears blurring out his vision. Oh... He was laying there, floating on the water.. so pale, so lifeless. Tony covered his mouth with his hand as pitful sobs made its way out of him. He shut his eyes. He promised to protect the kid. Peter blindly trusted him and look where that got him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Tony!. Look at this!. Isn't it amazing?. These architectural designs are seen only in ruins that are located in this part of the world!. They were carved so efficiently and effortlessly. Those people were really skilled and-"."bla blah kid. I don't wanna hear any of this nonsense anymore. Let's just keep going"Tony grumbled."hmph!. One day you'll miss all of me!. Then you'll be sorry. Bleh!" the kid put his tounge out.

"Hehe whatever kid"the older chuckled, pulling the boy along with him. He refuses to admit that this darling boy is nothing but adorable. Nope, nuh uh, he refuses!. Peter always looked up at him with those colourful eyes."kid what you looking at?"he asked, turning around. "n-nothing. It's just you're actually pretty amazing, hehe"the kid grinned at him before running away."Last one to that tower is a rotten egg!"he giggled."oh hell no!"Tony shouted, running after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But now those lifeless eyes stared at him, not moving.. not blinking."oh god.. why?. Peter please.. I-".the older sobbed into his hands."don't blame yourself"came the cold undead voice of the Princess."he was always doomed" Tony wept. He couldn't bare this. Peter was as good as his kid.."there are worse fates than death"Nefaria whispered. Tony glanced up and saw the dagger with the infamous red gem. So she found the stone.

"Come to me"and so he did. He ran and tried to hit her, hurt her. He needed her to feel the exact same pain she put his kid through. But she was powerful, stronger. The dead but undead Nefaria threw him to the floor and crouched next to him."it hurts. I know. Let me take the pain away"her voice sounded so caring but Tony knew better. She took Peter away from him!. His Peter!. He needed Peter!. God he needed the kid.

He would die before he let her get away with this. And yeah at this point there really was nothing else he can do than drag his beat up body to at least try and get one good hit. They fought, which mainly consisted of the Princess throwing him to the ground and across the place everytime. A mere ragdoll he was. He accidentally stabbed her in the process."oh"he gasped. Nefaria growled before stabbing him in the leg. "aah!!" he screamed in literal and obvious pain. Spikes of fire inflaming his entire leg. Finally sick of his games she grabbed him by the neck and lifted him, suffocating him.

"Give in. Give. In"she rasped through her centuries of death coloured lips. Tony continued to struggle."when it's over you will thank me. I promise" Nefaria whispered as she licked his lips. He withered in disgust. She drew back. "I'm sorry"Tony breathed."we're just never gonna happen. It's not me, it's you"he choked out a small laugh. "AAHHH!"the mummy screeched as she threw him away. His body banged on a pillar but he managed to catch his breath quickly.

Nefaria reached for her dagger only to curl her hand around air."thief!"she hissed. Without wasting more time Tony smashed the gem on the ground. It started cracking. He raised his arm to smash it again but a shrill "Wait!" stopped him in his path."Destroy the gem and all is lost. You will be a living God. You will have power over life, over death"she exclaimed. Tony couldn't think straight, he was just so tired. He want Peter. He turned around. His kid was still laying there, unmoving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey Mr. Stark look at me!. Hehe, I'm a lion rawww!. Ahahaha"Peter giggled as he petted the lion status."oh great. Now I have baby lion running Around!"Tony grumbled."hehehe. You can never beat me!!"Peter rawed."wasn't trying to kid. I know you're the best"the older complimented. Tony grinned when saw Peter blushing madly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Give it to me, my chosen"Nefaria glared. Tony looked up and back again.
This damn dagger and cursed gem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So I'm supposed to be evil?. Just like that?"Tony questioned."you're Tony Stark, Iron Man. Of course you aren't evil. I believe in you Tony. You would never hurt me or anyone else. You're good. And no matter what evil takes over you, my Tony will always be in there, the good Tony"Peter smiled before rushing to get a hug from the older.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"sacrifices are supposed to be made for the greater good Mr. Stark"Osborn smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No no you lazy ass person!. This goes here. Careful, yeah. Yes right here. Oh, hang on. Waooh-"."gotcha"Tony smirked at the blushing teen in his arms."be careful kid. Don't wanna break anything in your delicate body"he chuckled."har har Mr. Stark. I know I'll never break anything. Cause Iron Man is with me. And he's super cool"Peter giggled before planting a huge kiss on his cheek. He ran off laughing."why you little shit!"Tony smiled softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Give. It. To. Me"Nefaria's voice cut through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Stark!. Come here. Look at your clothes. Jesus. Here, come on let me fix your tie!"Peter fussed over him."I'm fine kid!"Tony grumbled."no you should dress properly. You're a billionaire. You can't go around looking crazy!"the younger scolded as he adjusted the tie."I am crazy"."Mr. Stark!"."hehe KIDDING. Didn't know you'd cared so much"."of course I care Tony".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony raised his arm and reached out to the Princess. He couldn't.. Peter was gone. What more was left?. Peter was gone. He brought the dagger down on himself. He felt pain spread across his body as he shook violently. Memories of his past life washed over him like a wave. How he died and how he was with the Princess. Everything. He could feel the life drain out of him. Peter is his everything. He thought as his vision turned dark.

Anything for Bambi