An Happy SpiderBaby Is The Key To A Happy Billionaire!

"daaaaddd!!"Peter came running straight into Tony's Arms. The billionaire yelped in suprise. He swayed a little, but caught his kid."Wow. Wow. Wow!. Careful SpiderBaby. Superstrength remember?"the genius Chuckled. The Spiderling huffed."what's got You excited?"Tony Asked, whipping a stray hair off of his kid's Face.

"nothing. I missed You!!"he squeaked as his grip on his father tightened."Missed Me huh?. I wasn't away for that long"the genius mumbled thoughtfully. "schools take too much time!"The Spiderling complained."but it's only six hours or so right?"Tony questioned.

"that's wayyyy too long away from You!"Peter whined, nuzzling further into his father's chest. The billionaire let out a laugh."can't be away from your father for that long huh buddy?"he Asked smiling down at his kid. God how much he loved his kid... The Spiderling nodded vigorously. Tony almost cooed at the sight.

"I don't wanna stay Away From You dad, Love You"Peter Murmured, smashing his head against his father's chest."I love You too sweetheart"Tony whispered softly while placing a gentle kiss on his kid's forehead. Peter latched onto Tony for warmth too. It felt so good to be warm under your father's Arms.

"Now go get some rest"Tony instructed as he let Go of the Spiderling. Peter frowned. "What's wrong honey?"the genius, who saw the Spiderling's Face change, Asked."um.. I'm fine. I'll just Go get a nap"Peter quickly said And left. Weird.. Tony never Asked if the kid was ok, And Peter was like he's fine. Which is not how that should Go.

It was an hour or so after that."Boss, Peter's vitals are not normal. His breathing is fastly increasing, he's too close to hyperventilating"FRIDAY alerted. Tony immediately shot out from his lab And ran to Peter's room. When he got there And opened the door, his heart broke. There, on the bed, was his kid struggling to breath. He was having an nightmare.

"dad.. dad, please I.. don't let Me go.. I'm sorry.. please, please.. no, no, no, please..." he was calling out quietly. And it hurt even more because he was calling for Tony. Tony shook out of his trance And ran to Peter's aid."kid!. Kid!. Kid You need to wake up!"he shook him. Peter woke up with a gasp. His Eyes darted around the Room until he met Tony's Eyes."dad!"the Spiderling cried as he launched himself at his father.

"sh.. it's ok. Pete, I'm here. I'm not going to leave You"the billionaire soothed, rubbing the Spiderling's back for comfort."don't leave Me. Please. Don't Go"Peter sobbed.
"Pete?, Buddy, Bambino come on. Listen to Me!. I'm never letting You go ok?. I'm going to always stay with You"the genius whispered.

"Promise Tony?"the Young Spiderling squeaked as he held out his finger for pinky promise. "Promise sweetheart"Tony Smiled, attaching his finger to his kid's finger."I'm sorry I bothered You"Peter whimpered."Honey, sweetie no. You're not a bother at all. I'm glad I came here"the billionaire assured, gently cupping his kid's cheeks.

He whipped a few fresh tears Away from his kid's cheeks."is this why You were upset to sleep?" Tony Asked while rubbing circles into Peter's back."yeah.. sorry"the Spiderling murmured. He was definitely ashamed. "there's nothing to be ashamed of Pete, it's ok to have nightmares"Tony said as he wrapped his hands fully around his kid.

"You still love big bear hugs don't You?"the billionaire Chuckled when his kid snuggled closer as a reply."kid, I'm gonna stay with You every night until your nightmares are gone ok?. If You still get one, My door's always open"anddddd the so called genius was not expecting his son's next move.

"Thank You!, Thank You!, Thank You!, Thank You!!"Peter squealed, hugging his father tightly."kid I need a proper air flow too You know?"Tony Chuckled. The Spiderling quickly let Go."I love You dad"Peter murmured, falling into his dad with a soft sigh.

"I love You too Bamboo"Tony whispered softly as he ran his hand along Peter's hair."Now let's get some sleep shall we?"the billionaire suggested."Okkk"the Spiderling yawned. And Tony Stark thought it was adorable. As Tony lied down, Peter snuggled closer to him."Goodnight dad"the young Spider murmured already half asleep.

"Goodnight honey, sweet dreams" The genius said as he placed another kiss on his kid's temple before falling asleep. No matter what happens, both father And son knew one thing. That, If Tony's Sad, Then Peter's sad, If Tony's Happy, Then Peter's Happy. They depended on eachother.