YouTube_1

1: Deadpool destroyed a lab...

"what's up YouTubers!. Peter
Park— Wade what the hell are You doing in My room!!"The camera turned from selfie mode to the front to view Deadpool trying to collect some pieces of glass, for god knows what reason.

"Baby Boy!. What a pleasant surprise!"he Chuckled nervously, but enthusiastically."A pleasant surprise in My own house??"Peter yelled as he got the nearest book And threw it at him."I'm sorry!. Stoooppp!!"Wade yelled, running out of the room. "Wade!!"Peter took off after him.

The camera turned to selfie mode Again."so guys. This was definitely not the way I wanted to start this video. I'm currently chasing Wade around!. He's uncontrollable" Peter panted. He was running."—Wade get your Butt in here!!" he suddenly shouted. On his way, there was a bumping sound."oh!. Sorry Mr. Stark"the camera turned to a very confused And concerned looking Tony Stark.

"it's fine. You ok Pete?"the billionaire Asked as he lifted the Spiderling's chin And examine for any injuries, which was impossible since he bumped into a living person."I'm fine. But Wade got in"Peter explained."that's totally not fine Bambo. You should get him out before he breaks..."They heard something shatter in the distance.

"...something"Tony finished."sure Mr. Stark"the Spiderling grinned. "And it's Tony kid!"The genius yelled as Peter took off running. "so guys, I'll definitely post a video later, but that too after I catch this Deadpool, who's running around. I think— shit!"the video went black. A message popped out:[one of our labs exploded... And You can guess who did it].

Comments:

Cindy_Moon:OMG!. Peter wasn't lying!. He actually knows Tony Stark!!😱.

FlashTheDash:ha!. Everyone knows you're lying Parker!!🤣

The.Guy.In.The.Chair:for once can't You believe that Peter has an internship?😒

TonyStark: You bet he does!. FlashTheDash.

FlashTheDash:oh My lord!. Tony Stark replied to My comment!!.

MJ:don't You have a brain?. Did You even read what he replied for Flash?. FlashTheDash.

DeadThePool:I said I'm sorry baby boy!!.

TonyStark:if I spot You in My tower, it won't be good for You!.

PeterParker_S:guys chill!. It's alright!. And besides this is a damn comment box!.

CaptainAmerica: Language!.

TonyStark:Cap, did the moon rise from the wrong side?. How did You find YouTube?.😂

PeterParker_S:Cap knows YouTube?.😂

CaptainAmerica:😒.

Clint_Barton:I'm shook... Cap used emojis!.

PeterPatker_S:😂😂😂.

Thor_GodOfThunder:WHAT IS THIS YOU TUBE EYE OF HAWK SPEAK OF?.

PeterParker_S:Thor found YouTube. Worse, he found Caps lock😥.

Falcondude:Eye of Hawk!😂.

Clint_Barton:I know. I taught him YouTube a little. But he didn't understand. But I swear I didn't help him with the Caps lock😖.

Loki_GodOfMischef: You mortals plan on ruining YouTube by bringing My brother here?.

PeterParker_S:Clint.....

Clint_Barton:I swear I didn't teach Loki.

Loki_GodOfMischef:I'm the god of Mischief!. I do what I please.