5+1 Times Peter Impressed The Avengers And The One Time Tony Himself♥

It was a rainy day. There was a huge storm going on outside. Ned And Peter were playing Legos since his mom allowed him to stay at the tower for two days. Shuri And MJ was there too. So at the moment the two girls were sitting in the living room talking while the boys were off in the room."hey Peter?"Ned called his friend. "yeah?".

"If You fall while Spidermaning, You can always catch yourself right?"he questioned."Obviously Ned. Why do You think I use webs?"Peter laughed."Boys!. Dinner!" Pepper's voice rang through the halls.

"Let's go, I'll tell You on the way" they both got up And left."So Peter do You think You can safely do a back flip off the Empire State Building safely?"Ned Asked as the both of them came to the living room. The Avengers who heard it choked on their food."oh that's possible Ned!. I've done that before, Remember?"Peter's reply scared the Avengers more."oh yeah!. But You weren't actually back flipping off the Washington Monument"he protested.

"Dude, I just scaled the whole building, jumped into a helicopter blade, crashed a window And saved your Butt from a chitaru bomb And you're like I didn't do a back flip!"The Spiderling complained."but we can still try the Empire State Building though" Ned pleaded.

"What the hell?"Clint yelled. They couldn't believe a normal kid would just do that!."oh hey guys!"He greeted."Peter I told You!, No risky stunts"Tony said sternly."but daaad!, I won't fall!. Besides I'll just stick to the wall then"the Spiderling protested "absolutely Not!!"the billionaire said, pointing an accusing finger at them. The two friends laughed.

"What're You guys even talking about!?"the archer, who looked like he would have an heart attack any moment, Asked."Oh that was amazing!. Peter almost got shot!. But he saved all of us!. I'm so proud to be your guy in the chair, Pete!"Ned babbled about how honoured he is And all."But how?"Bruce wheezed.

Peter didn't have any problem in telling either. "Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman at your service!"The young Spiderling bowed. Everyone's jaws hit the ground. Something was out of order as Peter's Spidey Sense told him. Before everyone could shower him with a million questions, he held his hand out. He suddenly got a call.

It was an unknown number. Peter looked at his best friend And Ned immediately recognized the look. It was the 'serious Spiderman business' look. So he gestured to put it on speaker, already in the Guy in the chair mode."Hello Pedro!"a new voice greeted in a not so good way.

Everyone listened carefully. Tony was concerned. He wonder who was calling his kid with an unknown number. Peter clenched his teeth, trying his best to not get a panic attack. And it did work. "Adrian Toomes"he growled through his clenched teeth. Ned's Eyes widened."Vulture"he whispered at the others. Tony's Eyes widened as he realized who it was!.

"Dude"he whispered."What'd You want?. Did ya get out of prison so soon?"Peter Asked, shocking the others. God their sweet kid!. What's this?."Oh blaming Me so soon?. But I haven't even set the bomb in The Empire State Building off yet"he cackled evily as the Spiderling's, along with everyone else's Eyes went wide.

"don't You dare!"he yelled, slamming his hand Against the table. It shook And there was a few cracks which appeared because of the impact. The tension was too much."Half an hour" Toomes cackled And cut the call."Damn it!"Peter took off his shirt And everything quickly. The Suit was under him anyway.

"Ned!, Laptop"he commanded before jumping out of the building right before an sudden lockdown happened."what the hell!!"Tony struggled to call his suit."it must be Toomes work!. He wants Peter!. And Now You guys are stuck!!"
Ned was so serious, he didn't even stutter. But he did panic."he locked our weapon room! I can't call My suit!!"the billionaire yelled. So everyone was trapped in, praying that the Spiderling will win this.

Ned was busy on the laptop, everyone surrounding him in case he needed help. What am I saying?. Of Course they need help!. MJ And Shuri was worried. Their best friend was in danger.
Worse since Tony built the tower to resist the Scarlett Witch's magic, an Android's power, And two super soldiers' power. Loki And Thor could've gotten them out cause they practically had God powers! And Thor's hammer.

But they weren't here at the moment. And that stubborn God Of Thunder won't use a damn phone!!. Ned suddenly got a call.
He put it on speaker."Neddddd!!"
Peter shrieked."what?. What?. What?"he quickly Asked, The Avengers surrounding him to listen to what he had to say."I need You to tell Me how to defuse a bomb!!!. Toomes broke the remote!"The scared Spiderling Asked.

Everyone's Eyes would've popped out of their heads by Now, if not for science."Oh um.. let Me get My research!"The Guy In The Chair said running into the Spiderling's room. He came back with a huge book with papers sticking out here And there. He turned the pages And finally found something."Are there three red, blue And yellow wires?"Ned Asked desperately.

"yeah!"he Exclaimed through the blowing wind on top of the empire state."ok completely pull the red one And connect the yellow one to its port"Ned instructed.A few seconds passed."Yesss!!. We did it!. The bomb is defused!"Peter cheered. The Avengers cheered And hugged eachother."oh And turn on the news!"Bucky And the others immediately ran to the TV And on it.

Ned took the phone with him. IT showed Peter sticking to the side of The Empire State Building. He shot his web And catapulted himself to the top And did a flip in the air before his hands hit the roof. But he did his flips until he reached the other end And jumped off the building.

He did his gymnasts until he was near half way down. Peter shot a web And safely disappeared out of Eyes site. Everyone gasped at the sense. He finally did it!. Some even laughed. Tony rolled his Eyes."Show off!"he muttered, but still couldn't hide his Smile.

"Yesss!!. He did it!"Ned jumped up And Down. Soon there was a knock on the window. Everyone turned. Peter gave a questioning look about why the window's not opened. Ned explained that Toomes blocked it by sign language. Peter Asked if it was ok to break it. Ned didn't really ask the others, he said that it was the only way in.

"I didn't know You two knew sign language"Tony mumbled. Clint was excited, since someone can talk with him in sign language. It was an awesome advantage when it came to Prank War. The Spiderling said that he'll be back in a bit And climbed up."where's he going?"Natasha Asked."oh Peter?. He's going to break the window"Ned said as if it was the simplest thing on the planet.

"Whaaaattt??. Peter's gonna hurt himself!. Why didn't You tell Me before!. Why did You think we didn't Go help Peter?. The windows are made to withstand superstrenght!. Because of these two here!"Tony practically yelled.
Suddenly he swung out of nowhere And Peter's foot hit the window with so much force that the window cracked.

Everyone was frozen in place. "Like two super soldiers couldn't break that!. How the hell did he manage to crack itttt!!"Sam yelled, shocked. They just nodded. Peter pulled his hand back. Tony's Eyes widened in realization. The Spiderling punched the window with yet so much force that the glass instantly shattered. Peter rolled in."Oops.."Clint murmured.

"Peter!!"the billionaire rushed to his kid's aid."I'm ok. I'm ok!"he grunted getting up. Tony removed his glove to reveal the huge bloody wound he was expecting to see."it's only bleeding lightly!!"
Bruce Gasped. Peter shrugged.
"Peter!!"Ned hugged his Best Friend."Guy In The Chair!"the Spiderling laughed."how can You be fine?"Wanda gasped.

"Well I don't know!. I mean I thought My hand would at least break from the impact, but seems to Me like it's totally fine"the Young Spider mumbled."so You were just gonna let your hand break?"a very concerned father Asked."it's for You guys. I would anything for You guys"Peter said
only to be pulled into a hug by his mamma Spider, followed by the entire group."we love ya kid!"Tony hugged him. Had to say, The Avengers Were Impressed!.