"I'm Tired With A Capital T"

"daaad!?"Tony was startled by the sudden weight on his chest. He looked down to find his adorable son, hugging him. More like practically falling onto him."hey Kiddo"the billionaire greeted, aware of the dried tear stains on his kid's Face."hey.."the young Spiderling murmured.

"what's got My little Spider all worked up today?"he soothed. Oh how much Peter loved to hear those childish names his dad calls him. The Spiderling nuzzled his face into the cruck of his dad's neck. "Ben"was the only answer the billionaire got from his Spiderling. Tony's heart shattered.
He loved his kid And it hurt him to see his little kid so upset.

"it's fine Kiddo. I'm here with ya. How about I cancel My meeting And spend the day with My sweet little Peter?, Yeah?"the billionaire did have a good idea about what his kid wants. But in this case it was different, really different. Boy was he in for a big surprise. "No!" Peter quickly moved Away, panic lacing every move he did. Tony kept a step back, confused."I'm sorry.. but You can't"Peter whispered.

If the genius new one thing, it's that Peter didn't like whatever that was making him stay away from his dad. He was disagreeing with his own self. And the Billionaire hated that. "Why not bud?"boy did Tony know better than to push his panicking kid. Tears filled the Spiderling's huge brown doe puppy Eyes. Making it harder for him to see his dad.
"Cause everyone who comes near Me dies"He murmured.

Tony didn't almost hear it."I don't wanna loose another parent"he whimpered. Anddddd the billionaire's heart broke for the secondth time."Kiddo... Listen to Me. You won't loose Me. I'm the freaking Ironman!. Nobody would hurt Me. Just.. just come here" Tony explained And beckoned his kid to come closer.

Peter obeyed. And the minute he did, he was pulled into a huge bear hug from his one And only Irondad."Well... You said that the first time I met You at the Expo" Peter Mumbled quietly. But that caught the billionaire's attention. "I'm sorry. What Expo exactly, Pete?. I don't think I met You until You were Spiderman" Tony questioned.

"Nope. Before that. Remember that reckless kid with the Ironman mask?"Peter grinned when Tony's mouth hung open."that reckless kid was You!???. I saved You??. No wander You turned out to be the most self-sacrificing teenage superhero I know!"The genius Exclaimed. The young Spiderling snorted."that's just Me being a superhero"."whatever You way kid".And that's how he ended up watching a Disney movie Marathon with his dad.

"Love You dad"he murmured, on the verge of falling asleep."Love You too Bamboo. So so so much" Tony whispered softly, ruffling his kid's hair."You used to say that a lot while helping Me find My parents that day"Peter mumbled sleepily. Unaware of What he was saying. "I remember. I'm never letting You go kid. My sweet little Bamboo"the genius soothed.

"Thanks dad, for making Me feel better"that was the last thing Peter managed to get out before falling asleep. After a few minutes, Clint walked in."seems like both Geniuses are Tired With A Capital T"he joked before getting smacked by Natasha."leave My ребенок паук alone!"everybody knew Natasha's glare was scarier than a die-die situation.

"ok ok!. Jeez!"arguing, both of them left. Everyone who lived in the Tower knew about their father-son relationship. It was the sweetest thing ever. And if Peter found Tons of new features in his suit the next day, neither of them mentioned it. But the only important thing is, That Tony Loves Peter, His son And Peter Loves Tony, His Dad. Forever Spiderson And IronDad