~ Chapter 22 ~

2 weeks later,
Present Day
~South Dakota

Phastos's husband, Ben—-blankly watched the tv, jaw slacked as the news covered what had happened two week ago.

He couldn't believe that his husband, his Phastos was there. Where the now ice block of Tiamut is just floating in the ocean.

He slowly turned to the group of the people on the couch, his face showing nothing more than astonishment and bewilderment.

"You guys did that?" He asked, pointing towards the tv.

Freya, Druig, Makkari, and Phastos we're all squished together on the couch eating their hearts away.

Freya had a plate filled with two slices of pizza, breadsticks, and garlic knots—-and it didn't seem like she was anywhere near done once that plate was finished.

She always already thinking about what she wanted to fill her plate up with next.

Freya and the others continued to eat, no doubt no even hearing what Ben had said.

Phastos with his mouth full looked up towards his husband, "I love you so much."

Freya with a mouth full finally looked up, just now realizing someone had asked a question. But when she saw Ben numbly nod his head towards Phastos, she just shrugged before resuming eating.

Druig, already finished with his food on his plate and not wanting to get up glanced to see Freya's plate stacked to the brim.

Thinking she wouldn't notice, he sneakily reached his hand out towards a breadstick but the feeling of someone harshly slapping his hand, made him jolt away.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, rubbing his hand while Freya gave him a death glare.

But it was really hard to take her serious when her mouth was filled with food making her cheeks look like a chimpmunk.

"Don't touch my food!" Freya spoke, her voice a bit muffled from the food.

"Darling your plate it filled to the sky! Taking one breadstick wouldn't hurt!" Druig spoke, but he couldn't help the smile that broke through.

Before Freya could respond she felt the couch jolt by Phastos who was rushing up to stop Thena from showing his son her sword.

Before he left Phastos shoved the bowl of mac and cheese he was eating into Makkari making her frown.

Glancing wide eyed at it, Freya shoved her plate of food onto Druig's lap making him smile—-while she grabbed the bowl of mac and cheese.

Eating spoonful after spoonful, Freya sighed in delight—-oblivious to Ben watching wide eyed at how such a small girl could eat so much.

Druig noticing Ben's expression smirked at him, "My Freya could eat a whole cow if she wanted to. When it comes to food everybody who knows her knows to not get in the way. But that's what I love about her." He said, an adoring smile making its way on his face while he gazed lovingly at Freya who was too busy engulfing the bowl while watching tv.

"I think it's time to go." Makkari signed, standing up making Druig nod his head.

"Freya, darling it's time to go." Druig spoke, trying to pull the bowl away from Freya's grasp.

"But I'm not done!" She said, looking up at Druig like a kid who just got their candy taken away.

"There will be plenty of food on the Domo, come on." He said, still tugging on the bowl but Freya was not letting go.