Epilogue

Weeks later,
Present Day
~The Domo in space

"It's been weeks, we haven't heard from any of them. It's like they've disappeared." Makkari signed, a frown place upon her face.

Freya and the others paced around the main room—trying to find out where the others have gone.

Not even a few weeks after they defeated Tiamut and stopped the emergence—-a new problem arose.

Sersi, Kingo, and Phastos are gone—-completely vanished from earth.

"Arishem." Thena spoke, making everybody look at each other with dread.

Freya knew it was him, she wish it wasn't true but the fact that the only people taken were eternals—-her own family, gave it away.

What she couldn't quite understand was how the others were taken but not her and everybody in the the Domo.

Was it because they weren't on Earth and Arishem couldn't find them? Could he not locate them if they were in space?

"We have to get them back." Freya said, crossing her arms.

Thena suddenly pulled out her sword while Freya started to feel something in her gut while goosebumps started arise.

Makkari must've felt it too because they all had a cautious look while glancing around the room.

"What?" Druig asked with a mouthful—-completely oblivious to what was happening.

Walking closer to the entrance, Freya and the others saw multiple colors start to flicker in the middle of the hallway.

What sounded like screaming made Druig grab ahold of Freya and stand in front of her in a protective manner.

Suddenly a figure was thrown out of the portal—-tumbling towards the group who stared wide eyed at him.

The guy didn't move at first making the others think he was dead until he suddenly started laughing while standing up.

Druig and Freya shared a confused glance while taking a step back.

"Wow!" The figure laughed out while dusting the dirt off of his close. "Ah, my ears and eyes are numb."

"No more drunk teleporting." He groaned while grabbing the side of his head.

"Um—-" Was all Thena could get out while the group cautiously watched the new person in the room.

"Hang on, hang on." He held his hand out, stopping Thena making her raise a brow, completely baffled.

The dwarf, which was all Freya could think of when she looked at the figure—-went to clear his throat before imitating a trumpet.

Freya and the others glanced behind him, seeing the same multi color lights and portal start to appear.

"Behold, the royal prince of Titan, brother of Thanos, the knave of hearts, defeater of Black Robert—-"

"Thanos's brother?" Freya whispered to the others, a frown appearing on her face.

"Roger." A new voice suddenly said.

A figure started walking out from the portal—-his strides graceful and chill.

Freya tried squinting to see who it was, all the while she gripped onto Druig's arm tigether.

"Oh defeater of Black Roger, the great adventurer Starfox of mystery planet."

Finally the figure came into light, a smirk playing on his lips. Clad in a red suit he walked closer until he was standing just a few feet in front of the group—-his arms behind is back.

"What a pleasure to make your acquaintance, my fellow eternals." His british accent rung out while he gave a bow.

Freya shared a quick glance with Druig both of their faces showing nothing but confusion.

"You know you really don't have to do the whole thing every time." The guy dressed in red exasperated while turning back toward the dwarf.

"Everything you do is impressive. What am I gonna leave off the list?"

"No I know it's impressive."

"Who are you?" Freya finally cut in while taking a step up.

She knew that neither of these guys were a threat but she still kept a calm but fierce look on her face while crossing her arms.

The two new people turned around, the one in red wearing a smirk now while gazing at Freya.

Freya just kept her arms cross, tilting her head to the side while raising an eyebrow—-all the while keeping a fierce look on her face.

"I'm Eros. This is Pip and you are as beautiful as the legends say, Freya." Eros spoke—-gently grabbing a hold of one of Freya's hand before pressing a chaste kiss to the back of it.

Freya's fierce and calm expression quickly faltered at the act making Eros's smirk widen.

"Alright lads, what do you want?" Druig spoke, quickly grabbing Freya's arm and pulling her back to him.

Eros smirked at the action, it growing when he saw Druig wrap a protective arm around Freya's waist making her smile at his jealousy.

Freya and the others patiently waited for Eros to speak on why he suddenly showed up—the tension becoming thicker.

It wasn't until he held his palm out, a small gold sphere hovering above it making Freya and the group glance wide eyed between it and Eros.

The sound of Eros whistling lowly made Freya's breath hitch while Druig pulled her closer to him—-giving her a soft and reassuring squeeze.

"You're friends are in big trouble—-and I know where to find them."

~~~~**AUTHORS NOTE!!!PLEASE READ**~~~

omggg ok so that's the end of freya and druig's story!!!! :(

i can't believe we're already at the end after like 2 months!!!

i'd just like to thank everybody who read my story and voted and especially the ones who started reading my story at the very beginning and kept on reading it and giving it a chance!!!

i hope you guys liked my fanfic and recommend it to others!!!!

this may be the end of freya and druig's story but i am in the works of another story! it's my own story (so no it's not another fanfic lol or druig related)
that i came up with that i think you guys would like or i hope you guys would lol!

it's called down the hill if you guys want to check it out! it'd really mean a lot of you guys would or if u know someone who you think would like it recommend it to them!

i do have another fan fic that's completed if you guys want to read it!

it's an arne johnson fanfic if you know who that is lol ( if not he's from the conjuring 3)

i know a lot of people don't know who that is but i'm pretty sure you guys would like it if you liked this fan fic!

anyway i'd like to say thank you again and i hope you guys have an amazing day! and i'll see you guys next time hopefully with my new book!

i love you guys! <3

-rachel
:)