Prologue

When I saw you for the first time, I never thought I would fall in love with you. Your smiles started making my day better, your smile where I can see your dimples made me feel like I should never let your smile fade. I remember when I first saw you, after I came back home after years, you walked in with my brother; your soft hair and bangs perfectly placed on your forehead, you looked cute. Your little laugh when my brother joked about something was very endearing to me. That smile that you always gave to my brother, was something I fell for.

You would smile at me, for no reason and they would make my heart beat fast as if they can't handle your smiles anymore. You would talk to me, and I would just look at you while talking; these feelings grew more and more, and I realized I was in love with you already. I never wanted to ruin our friendship, so I kept on loving you secretly unaware of the fact that how this love started ruining me slowly, trying to hide the facts that I was secretly hoping for you to love me back... the way I love you and cherish you.

That one day, when I was happy... you made my dream come true, telling me you want me as yours and then, why would you break me into pieces? Why would you hurt me like this? you left me in a place where I can't turn back.

My love for you wasn't just love, it was more than love... I was hopelessly wanting you to love me back... my love was hopeless love. 

Author's Note:

Hello, carats and dear lovely readers, how are you all doing? Hope you're all good. I am finally publishing after thinking a lot and thank you my dearest friend Reynawiththoughts ily 🤍

I wrote this prologue all of a sudden and in one go, it's just... i wrote things.... how I actually fell for seungcheol, he have all my heart. This book will tell you the story of Seungcheol and Shasha~ their story of love ❤

It's still cold, so keep yourself warm and hope you enjoy reading this book 🤍

Happy reading, carathae 🤍