CH: 12

Shasha

After three days,

After three days,

I checked everything, again. Put my charger and power bank inside my sling bag. I wore my watch and bracelet. I heard a knock on the door, "Shasha?" I turned around to see Jeonghan, "Are you ready? We need to go now or else if there's traffic we might get late, we need to report by 2:40 pm. I nodded "I am ready" I dragged my trolley and Jeonghan, carried it downstairs, and I saw everyone downstairs, except for Soobin, she said she'll be out of town today. I wanted to meet her before I go, I sighed.

Mum looked at me and smiled, "Have fun" I nodded. "Have a safe flight kids" dad said. Mum hugged Byeol and Jeonghan first and then turned to me, patted my head then hugged me "Take care" I nodded.

"Let's go" we took our trolleys, to the car. Today a driver will be dropping us off, we kept our things inside the car and settled down, Jeonghan was sitting in the passenger's seat, me and Byeol got into the back seat. I was a bit excited because finally, I'm going to Osaka, I always wanted to go there for trips but I just couldn't go every time there would be some problem. "You look excited Shasha" Byeol smiled at me, "Yes, I always wanted to go to Osaka and finally I am going"

Jeonghan's phone was ringing, he picked up the call. "Yes, we are on the way. Wait for us when you reach, okay?"

"Also, took the papers we needed? Everything was with you"

"Cool then" he hung up.

I was looking outside, other than being excited there was an unknown strange feeling inside me, which I couldn't figure out, I want to figure it out but something was stopping me from inside. Seungcheol is coming, this is my first time, I will be going out of the country with him, I know Jeonghan and Byeol are going but he is going as well. I looked at my finger, I was wearing the ring, I haven't taken it off even for once. It fits in my finger so well. I want to enjoy this break, just like Jeonghan said, I want to be myself, and I hope I can enjoy it without worrying about anything else. I want to live these few days with enjoyment, just enjoying without being stressed.

I was lost in thoughts, I felt someone shaking my shoulder, "Shasha?" it was Byeol, "Huh?"

"Shasha, where are you lost? Deep in thoughts? You've been spacing out a lot," Jeonghan looked back, I denied "Nothing, I wasn't lost" and then turned to Byeol, "what happened?"

"I was asking you, did you make that list which you were telling me you would make yesterday?" I nodded, "I made, once we reach there, we can discuss it out"

"What list are you both talking about?" Jeonghan looked back again, I smirked at him because I wanted to tease him, "Girls talk, you won't understand."

"Yes girls talk" Byeol played along with me, "We need to do some fun things when you both of you will be busy in meetings, you know, so it's girl talk"