CH: 49

Seungcheol

I was done with the work, finally. I looked at the time, it was already 9:30 pm. I wanted to go home and sleep, I was too tired today because of the meetings and I had a few things to complete by tomorrow. I shut down the computer after checking the files for the last time. I stood up and took my coat which I kept on my chair. I was about to take my car keys from the drawer but heard my phone ring.

It showed me Shasha was calling me, we talked with eachother yesterday only, and we discussed the time, to visit the boutique for the wedding dress. Was something wrong? Because she rarely calls, at night more like almost never. I picked up the call

"Hello"
'take me home' maybe I heard wrong, she spoke in a sleepy voice. I pulled back my phone and checked if it was her number or not, but it was her number.

"Shasha?"
'Hannie, come back and take me away from this place. I want to go home' and she laughed. She was sounding drunk.

'Shasha, give me the phone' I heard from the other side and the music was kind of loud but I could hear there was another girl beside Shasha, 'noooo don't take, let me talk to Jeonghan, he can come right now' she was sulking, 'shasha give me the phone' there was a pause, "hello?" i spoke again

'hello, Jeonghan?' I felt like I heard the voice somewhere but I wasn't too sure.
"I'm Seungcheol, and she didn't call Jeonghan" I heard sigh.

'I'm Jia, I think you remember me' Shasha's friend, I know her. She's the closest to Shasha more like her bestfriend
"Yes, what happened and where are you guys?"

'can't you tell yet? She's drunk' she sighed again
"she doesn't drink? How can she be drunk?" why is she drunk again? Did she start drinking, my hands were on my forehead, "send me the address, and I am coming"

'Let me talk to JEONGHAN!! JIA' Jia was probably trying to handle her, 'Hannie, don't tell Cheol anything about this. He will hate me for being drunk' I heard her voice, 'you heard everything right?' I took out the keys and switched off the lights and walked out of my chamber. I was still on phone with Jia, "yes, I heard. I am coming. Are you guys okay though?"

'we are okay. Aki and Miko went home, I sent them home, Miko's boyfriend came to pick her home and Aki was still sober so she called a cab and went home, Miko's boyfriend helped us a bit. I sent them home but I'm here with your Shasha.'

"I'm coming" and I hung up.

I went down first and walked towards the parking lot. I didn't know she started drinking, she wasn't a drinker and I can tell she doesn't have tolerance at all. I got inside my car and checked the location Jia sent and started driving. I wanted to call Jeonghan but I should go and see the whole situation first. And she thought she was calling Jeonghan when she called me. I heaved a sigh.

This girl...

After twenty-five minutes, I reached. I parked my car and rolled off my sleeves. I went inside and went straight towards the bar. I started looking for Shasha, I was about to call then I spotted two girls, one was Jia and another was Shasha. Shasha was holding her phone and Jia was trying to tell her something.

I passed through a lot of people, everyone was stinking of alcohol, I wonder what were they doing at a bar this late. Did they dance with strangers as well? The protectiveness inside me just came out, it was ignited the moment I saw Shasha. I went to her, "You're here!" I looked at Jia and nodded.

"How did she end up like this?" I looked at Shasha, she was scrolling through something on her phone very focused.

"She drank my drinks instead of her, non-alcoholic drinks." Jia looked apologetic, "but meeting up here, nothing else happened right?"