CH: 28

Shasha

I was walking holding his arm tightly, I was feeling intimidated, there was no reason to feel like this at all. Jeonghan and Byeol were walking ahead of us, they bowed and shook hands with people. I saw Jeonghan holding Byeol by her waist and they were smiling. Byeol blended well with people here.

"don't be nervous" his soft lips touched my ears and sent a chill down my spine. I saw someone coming towards me, "Seungcheol" he was a man who looked like he was in his early forties. "Nice to see you again Seungcheol" he shook hands, "Hello, how have you been? Mr. Moon?"

"everything's good Seungcheol and how are the things going on with you? I was so happy for you when I got to know you would be striking a deal with Mr. Kim"

"Thank you so much, both of them smiled

"and who's this never met her? Your-"

"meet my fiancé Mr. Moon" he extended a hand towards me and I gladly took and shook hands, "Nice to meet you" I smiled, I felt Seungcheol's hand around my waist. There was a sudden warmth, where he was holding him. I felt secure and safe.

"Nice to meet you... beautiful lady." I assumed he was asking for my name, I looked at Seungcheol, for a signal if I should tell my name or not then I saw him blinking his eyes as a 'yes'

"I'm Yoon Shasha" I smiled at him.

"Did you meet Mr. Kim yet? And where is Mr. Yoon?" he asked, looking at Seungcheol.

"I arrived just now, and Mr. Yoon is here already. We will meet Mr. Kim now." I don't know how he deals with everything, like this every day.

Mr. Moon's phone started ringing and he excused himself, we nodded and he left.

"you're doing well Shasha" he smiled at me, his dimples were visible, all the intimidating vibes he was giving out a while ago disappeared for a second and he became that cute Seungcheol all over.

"We need to meet Mr. Kim. He's the one"

"okay"

"don't be nervous" and his hands left my waist, and I held his arm, we were walking and Jeonghan came towards us. We didn't exchange any words but walked towards 'Mr. Kim'. everyone looked so confident, I took deep breaths.

"Here," he gave the black file to Seungcheol and Jeonghan. Both checked it out and smiled at him. "Thank you for signing the deal with us." Seungcheol said, he shook his hands with Mr. Kim "my pleasure Mr. Choi" he shook hands with Jeonghan "and Mr. Yoon. I'm looking forward to it"

"Thank you Mr. Kim" I looked at Jeonghan he looked so happy.

After a bit of business talk, which I clearly didn't understand, suddenly I felt everyone looking at me. "she's my fiancé." It's the second time, him calling me his fiancé and I feel sensations inside me, I know I should get used to him calling me his fiancé, but I just can't yet. "I'm Kim Mingyu, nice to meet you" he extended his hand towards me, I took his hand and shook "I'm Yoon Shasha, nice to meet you too."

After exchanging a few more things with eachother, he got called by someone he had to leave, he said he'll catch up with us soon. I was about to turn to Jeonghan but he was called by someone as well. It was me and Seungcheol again.

"are these parties always these boring?" I asked him, we were walking towards that place, more like the place where they were offering the drinks.

"Sometimes yes sometimes no, depends" I looked at myself, "are you that bored?" I looked at him

"no, no I'm not........ maybe a bit" I replied to him, and he let out a small laugh, "is it funny?"

"no, you're cute." How can he say that anytime he wants, does he know what happens when he says that? I get butterflies and die out of embarrassment.

"Let's sit here for a while until you feel better." I nodded, "do you want to drink something?" I shook my head, "no alcohol cheol" I paused, "anything but no alcohol"

"Okay, take what you want," he said, and turned to the person who was serving, "do you have non-alcoholic drinks?"

"yes sir"

"please get us two non-alcoholic drinks"

"yes sir, please give me a minute" Seungcheol nodded, his phone rang, it was Secretary Hwang, I saw the caller id. He picked it up. "yes, I'm coming"

There was a pause, "stand there I'm coming" and he hung up.

Our drinks were served, if I wasn't wrong, it was some kind of orange juice "here" the person served us, "thank you" I told him and gave a small smile.

"Shasha" he called my name and I knew what was he going to say, "will you be okay by yourself for a minute? I just to give this file to Secretary Hwang." He showed the file Mr. Kim handed him and I nodded, "I'll be okay"

"good, stay here and if anything happens, call me okay?" I nodded. He left, and I took a sip of the drink. The drink was nice and after finishing my drink, I had this urge to go to the washroom.

I got up from there and searched for the washroom, after searching a lot and going through a lot of doors and halls; I finally found the washroom.

After fixing myself up, I came out and started walking where I was sitting earlier. I saw a few people standing with cameras and mikes, probably they are reporters. This deal was something big or else these reporters won't be here at this time.

I was walking and suddenly someone stopped me, "ma'am what's your relationship with Mr. Choi Seungcheol?" I was taken aback, and pictures were taken of mine, one more girl walked toward me and asked, "is it true that you're already engaged?" I wanted to answer them but those cameras and the sound of flashes were making me feel dizzy. I saw more people coming toward me, I wanted to calm myself down but their questions weren't stopping.

"Why didn't he reveal anything about you?" another reporter asked, how am I supposed to reply to this? I don't know anything about this and I know nothing about him in this business field. He's a businessman, not to mention a high-class businessman and I have no idea how's his work profile is.

"Are you really engaged to him?" this reporter came closer to me and asked, I took a deep breath and replied

"Yes. I'm engaged to him" I let it out in one go with confidence, I tried taking another breath, but I was feeling dizzier.

"Shasha, a lot of people will be there, you need to be confident and reply to them. The fact this deal is a very important deal, a lot of businessmen and businesswomen are going to attend this; I'm not sure about news coverage or something but there would be a lot of cameras clicking pictures. This is a business deal and a business party after all." He took a pause before continuing "so, you need to tell him anything happens and take care of yourself" Jeonghan's voice started ringing inside my mind. I told myself to stay calm and be confident.

"How long have you been together with him?" someone asked me, my mind went blank. How do I reply to them? How do I reply to this question?

"This is the first time he appeared with a girl at a business party, what would you like to say about him" suddenly the lights were on me.

"is this engagement real and are you his real fiancé?"

"Yes, we are engaged and I am his fiancé," I replied to them, in the hope these questions will stop but they never did.

"What about business? Are you any of his shareholders? Did his family approve both of you yet?"

"Is his family happy with you?"

"What did you do?"

"I-I" I wanted to stay confident, but I was trembling from inside, too many people were near me and looking at me; I was getting more anxious because of the cameras and lights. I wanted to run away from this place, I could feel my heart beating fast and cold sweat running down all over my body, there was a shortness of breath inside me. I was stepping back; I was nervous and getting anxious. I hate crowded places. I couldn't feel myself anymore, my body and mind were getting out of control.