CH: 51

Shasha

Shasha

I heard someone's phone ringing. It wasn't my phone not even Jeonghan's phone, or did he change his ringtone? Rather this ringtone feels familiar. It was the third time, and I tried moving to the other side and felt a pillow near my arm. But I needed to find the phone and either switch it off or pick it up. I was still sleepy so, I started moving the pillow first and started to search for the phone.

But the bed didn't feel like mine and I don't keep so many pillows, rather there's a plushie on my bed, also this bed felt weirdly comfortable. There was a different scent today, it was strong. The phone started ringing again and I heard a door close, "good morning," I heard the voice and without thinking much I replied "good morning Cheol" and that's when my hands stopped and I realized what I just said. "good to see you're awake" I didn't look at him but I could feel him staring at me. Something stopped me, I wasn't able to look at him. "do you feel better?"

"huh?" I tried lifting my head to look at him, he was standing near the bathroom door and buttoning his white shirt. The way he was buttoning his shirt was making my brain freeze and I was too shocked to say a single word. "freshen up and we will go downstairs for breakfast, okay?" I nodded absentmindedly.

I was about to ask him what was he doing here, "what are you doing here?" he looked puzzled, then I looked around the room, it wasn't my room. "what- what am I doing here?"

He came towards me and sat on the bed, "we will talk about it after you freshen up baby. Get up, I have to leave for work a bit early today and I will drop you off on the way" I inhaled the fresh scent all over his body because he came out of the shower just now and he was making me feel something also 'baby' is he allowed to say that to me? and is he allowed to do that to me? giving me so many butterflies? he got up from the bed and walked towards his closet, "seems like you're comfortable with my hoodies, I'm taking out another hoodie for you."

"Sure" I stopped whatever I was about to say next when I realized what did I agree to, I looked at myself, I was wearing his hoodie. The phone started ringing again and I realized, it was his phone. He was still searching for something in his closet, "my phone's on the night table, can you check who's calling?" I didn't respond to him and went to check his phone. "Secretary Hwang" I got down from the bed, and he gave me the hoodie. He took the phone from my hand, our fingers brushed against eachother for a fraction of a second but I felt those shivers going down my body because of the touch, "go get freshen up, and then we can talk" I nodded and went inside the bathroom.

"you know you're the reason Shasha woke up" I heard it before closing the bathroom door and I tried to be calm and not snatch the phone from him. How can he just casually say that to him? And there was no reason to mention me as soon as he accepts the call.

I looked at my reflection inside the bathroom and saw my dress hanging. I closed my eyes and tried to remember, what happened yesterday. I can't forget everything like last time.