CH: 7

Later that night, I was standing on the balcony, staring at the moon

Later that night, I was standing on the balcony, staring at the moon. The moon looks so pretty, with stars around it.

Love is a very beautiful thing, it makes you feel things you never felt but you never know how painful it can be, even the smallest things start hurting you, unaware of the fact you're breaking bit by bit inside. You just know how much that person deserves and then what about you? You deserve love as well, what about it?

"Shasha!" I got startled and looked at my side, it was Jeonghan.

"Huh?"

"Do you know how long it had been since I am calling you? I knocked on your door even though it was open and then I called you but you didn't respond? Are you even, okay? What are you thinking?"

"nothing just... looking at the stars, they look pretty with the moon," I replied looking at the sky full of stars.

"Shasha, are you okay? Is there something going on with you and-

"I am all okay, what made you think I am not okay?" I smiled at him, I know what was he going to ask, how can I not know him? he is my own brother and him noticing things about me it's very normal to me.

"You're spacing out."

"Oof, Jeonghan go focus on your wife, please. I am just a bit busy with my work. nowadays we are getting a lot of orders. I need a bit of rest. That's it"

"Why are you overworking yourself Shasha? Just hire more employees " he made me look at him, I smiled at him. "Jeonghan, I love my work and I have responsibilities as the owner, so I am really fine. Don't worry." I smiled at him.

"I am taking your words this time, I hope you will tell me, if something will trouble you, okay?" I nodded at his words and then he left. Once he left, I looked at the sky. I was partially lying to Jeonghan... what have I become, lying to my own comfort person? I hope he never finds out about anything. I just need to do my part, and everything will be okay. I sighed.

[After 2 days; Friday night]

I came out after a shower, I feel much better, I just need sleep now. Today was a very tiring day, I sat on my bed, "Shasha!!" I turned to look at Soobin.

"What happened Soobin?" she was looking very excited and literally jumped on me, "Get off, let me breath" I pushed her to the other side, she's so hyper sometimes. I can't with her.

"Let's go and watch a movie tomorrow evening."

"WHAT?" she was clinging to my arm, with her not so cute puppy eyes

"Let's go, please. I wanted to watch one movie with you. You might like it or even love it. Let's go please please please, Shasha, don't say no to me."

"Okay, okayyy Soobin. I will go. You're basically taking my off day from me hump!"

"You can do this much for your sister" and she hugged me, I laughed at her. "Hmm, I can" I can do anything for her, because she is my sister, and I can't say no to her.