CH: 57

Shasha

I couldn't see anyone else except for him. I looked at him, he looked different. His face told me something, he was pissed, and he looked mad. I could only see him. He was looking at me, "Two options, stay here until, the police finds you in a few seconds, or leave her alone and run away"

"And what made you think we would buy your lie? Who are you anyway?"

"She's mine and if you touch her again, I won't be able to guarantee what will I do with you" he walked towards us, I was looking at him, "Don't take one more step" the man who was holding me shouted, he still came closer and punched the man who was holding me with force, "Let me make myself clear again, she is mine. And don't touch her. Understood?" he held my hand and punched another guy. It was my first time, witnessing him being mad. I saw people running towards us, they were in uniform. Seungcheol pulled me towards him and embraced me tightly. "Don't let them go" someone shouted, but I felt like the voice was starting to fade away because of the embrace I was in.

"I'm here, it's fine" I heard him sigh, "Shasha, you're shivering, I'm here. It's okay, try to calm down. I'm here, nothing will happen." I couldn't even react because I didn't even know, I was shivering until he told me. I felt like my body going numb, and he pulled him apart, "did they hurt you?" he was holding my shoulders, I felt like my legs were giving up on me and I was about to fall.

He quickly caught me, "Shasha" he looked at me, "Take her to medical, she looks like she's in shock" that was the last thing I heard before everything went blurry and dark.

"Shasha" I felt my face getting wet, "Shasha" I heard his voice again. I tried opening my eyes slowly. I was inside my car, and he was looking at me, concerned.

"Drink this" he gave me a water bottle and drank water. I gave it back to him and he closed the lid first before throwing it on the backseat. He brought his hands to hold my face, I flinched at his touch, even I don't know why. "You came?" my voice was almost a whisper.

"You called" I couldn't look at his face, "Shasha" he pulled me into his embrace again. I felt warm and a bit better, "You're safe now. I'm here." I couldn't even react to his words. I felt numb.

He pulled apart from the hug and looked at me, "I'll take you home"

Home.

My home?

I can't go.

I can't go, like this. I can't imagine the reaction of Jeonghan, he would rather burn those people for even touching me. He is very protective of me and Soobin, more than my father cares about us when it comes to us. I can't imagine how he would break down and do something. I shook my head eventually, "No, you won't."

"Shasha" his soft voice was scaring me more, panic took over me, "Tell me you didn't tell Jeonghan anything, tell me. Tell me Seungcheol, I can't let him know this, who knows what will he do" I didn't want to raise my voice but I couldn't help. I was angry at myself, how could I let something like this happen to me, why would those men touch me? How could I let them touch me and hit me? And here, Seungcheol's silence wasn't helping me at all, "Tell me you didn't tell him anything or anyone right now" I didn't know why I shouted again but before I could say anything anymore, I felt pair of arms, around me. "Calm down, Shasha, calm down. I didn't tell him anything. I didn't tell anyone anything. And I filed a complaint already against them. And I didn't tell anyone anything. So, calm down" I felt like crying, and eventually broke down in his arms.

He was caressing my back and drawing circles to calm me down, I just couldn't think of anything else. My whole body was hurting and here I was crying in his embrace.