CH: 19

Shasha

It was already evening, Jeonghan and Byeol were still not with us. I hope they are having a good time. Secretary Hwang, said he had some work, I wonder what was it so he went back and it was just me and Seungcheol. It felt nice walking with him like this. I looked at the time, it was almost 7 pm and I was a bit tired, I wanted to take a nap, a quick nap; I guess it was because we all have been more than 5 hours that's why? I looked at Seungcheol, he was behaving a bit different whenever me and Secretary Hwang were laughing or smiling at each other. He was being so protective today, like so protective and I'm not used to it. "Cheol," I called him, he looked at me, "do you want to go back to the hotel, we are already done and we are just roaming in the streets. Let's rest a bit then we can come out for a night walk, after dinner if you want?"

"Sounds good" he smiled at me, "also I know Japan better then Secretary Hwang, so if you want to go somewhere just let me know, okay?" I nodded. He still remembers what Secretary Hwang told me? I thought we all were joking, except for the fact we got a bit friendly on our first meet and I was actually considering it for a while, to ask him to show me places in Osaka.

We got a cab to our hotel, it took hardly thirty minutes on our way back. we got down and went to the reception, we asked for our keys. After we got, we went to the elevator. He pressed the 10th-floor button, and I was feeling strange and there was a weird feeling inside me. I was trying to hold up and figure out what was wrong with me. After we got off from the elevator, a sharp pain hit my abdomen, and my stomachache started. Seungcheol was beside me, I held his hand tightly which was totally unintentional. The pain was getting unbearable, was it because I ate something or is it...

"AH" the pain was just, "Shasha" Seungcheol looked at me, "are you okay??" he asked me, I was unable to answer him, I was feeling weird it felt like I couldn't even hear his voice. "Shasha??" I felt his arm, wrapping around my shoulder. He helped me walk, the pain was immense, and I think the weird feeling I was getting since morning was valid.

Somehow we reached our room, he unlocked the door and we went inside. As soon as we got in, he locked the door. I figured out what happened and I ran inside the bathroom. I changed my clothes and everything. How could I forget the date? I wanted to curse myself so bad.

I came out of the bathroom but this pain was telling me something else, I was holding the place, where it was hurting. I felt like I would die because of the cramps, I could barely walk, I saw cheol standing near my bed, and as soon as he saw me, he came to me. "Shasha..." he looked worried, he was holding me. He took me to the bed and I sat. I was unable to say anything to him, my cramps are always bad, I didn't even have any idea that this thing will happen today, thankfully we already came back. My night is ruined because of the pain. "Do you need anything?" I shook my head, "I will be fine soon, this is more than normal for me" I tried speaking, holding my stomach. It was telling me something else, I was suppressing my groan, because of cramps

I was sitting and struggling as if there's no tomorrow, I slid my hand inside my sweatshirt and I was holding that place. I was trying not to complain, and be okay but nothing was working.

"Lie down" before I could say something to him, he put me under the covers, "I'll be back" he left and I heard the door close. My cramps were telling me to let out the scream, just the way I do back at home, it's always Soobin who cuddles with me on my these days. I miss her so much. Can't she come here and cuddle with me, give me chocolates and some warmth? It's rare for Jeonghan to come and check up on me but he still comes, I was trying my best to distract myself I wanted to think of something else. It's been a while since I got my cramps like this, this painful.

I heard the door open and close; I saw Seungcheol, holding a hot pack and some chocolates. He was not in his suit anymore, looked like he changed his clothes. I was trying to get up and sit, "don't" after a pause he spoke and came near me, "I brought these for you, hope it helps you to make you feel better" he sat on the bed and gave me the hot pack. "keep yourself warm" and I took it.

"thankyou" I almost whispered, I had no idea what to tell him. "get some sleep till dinner, you might feel better, I will stay here so don't worry." He looked at me with his concerned eyes, was he concerned for me? I wanted to tell him, thank you again. This was more than enough. "do you want to take a nap?" he asked me, I was a bit tired but this pain, and there was just one solution and that was sleep but how could I sleep in this pain. "no but it's better to take a nap till dinner." He smiled at me. "good, I am here so try to take a nap"

"you can go back to your room, though if you want to" I was struggling to speak because the pain is getting terrible. "you try to sleep and don't worry about me." I tried nodding and turned to another side. I wanted to sleep for now just to escape this pain, I was holding the hot pack, I was feeling a bit better. I noticed the lights were dimmed and closed my eyes.

'you deserve this.' I was in that room, I hated darkness. It was her voice, she was doing this for fun and she knew how much I hated dark places. It was scary, I had hard time to find the door, my tears were threating to fall. My body was getting anxious, there was this fear that anything can happen with me. I tried moving slowly, almost crying, I wanted Jeonghan to come.

I wanted to walk but fear was stopping me, everything was dark, they knew I was scared of darkness. The thoughts of being here alone were never ending, they were scaring me like no tomorrow. It felt like people were looking at me and laughing, I could feel everyone's stares. Felt like everyone hates me, I just wanted Jeonghan to come. I tried walking and I didn't even realize that I was crying. I felt someone was beside me, I screamed.

My eyes wide open, I was drenched in sweat. I was in the bed, I could feel the softness of the mattress but it was dark, there was no light even the windows were covered with curtains. It was just darkness, I tensed up. My heart started beating unusually fast, I was scared. My body was anxious, I slowly got down from the bed. I was praying that nothing will happen.

"please tell me you're here" I just wanted to feel safe. My tears were about to fall, I hated to feel like this, I remember what cheol told me before I slept, 'I will stay here so don't worry' where is he? Did he leave me? am I alone again? Jeonghan is not here, not even Soobin, he left me too. This thought was enough to make me feel more than anxious and lonely. "Seungcheol, Seungcheol"

"Cheol!!" I started crying, I was walking, towards the door, without even thinking anything. This darkness was scaring me.

"Seungcheol, where are you?" my tears streaming down my cheeks, I wanted to get a grip on myself but I was freaking out and my mind was unstable. "I'm here Shasha" I heard his voice and ran to him. I had no idea where he was, but my heart said he was near the door probably. I ran towards the door, and as soon as I felt his presence, I hugged him tight.