CH: 47

Shasha

The music stopped but I couldn't stop looking at him, my heart was beating very fast. I know I should've given him a chance to explain but I was scared, scared everything would fall apart and I would end up getting hurt. I was scared to face the truth that might hurt me and I would go soft on him once he will look at me and talk to me.

And the way our lips briefly touched, his soft lips, I wanted to pull him closer. I wanted to press my lips on him, the lingering feeling inside me, and the sudden urge was too strong. When his lips briefly touched mine, it reminded me of something which felt like a dream to me.

I was crying in his embrace then how he took a step closer towards me after I pushed him back. He held my cheeks and wiped my tears, because I was crying way too much. And he leaned in to kiss me and I kissed him back.

It felt like I was imagining things, which I shouldn't have. Because if something like that happened, he would've told me or...

Everyone started clapping and I came back to reality. I was in his arms, his hands were still on my waist and my hands were still holding him.

Did everyone see what happened between us? Hyun saw everything? But what actually happened between us? I was still looking at him, he was smiling at me. The sweetest smile he could ever give to me, the smile which takes my worry away and heals me.

'when I show you, it's real, there won't be any doubt in your mind next time that it is real'

His words made me confused, his actions made me confused, I wanted to know what did he mean and what was he thinking when he told me those words.

"you're a good dancer" he smiled again. I was still, I couldn't hear anything beyond that, my brain refused to register anything further. "didn't expect our first dance to be this smooth" I wanted to ask him, was he genuinely complimenting me or flirting with me or was having fun with whatever he was saying or was this just a show for people. Because my heart was responding the way he wants and the flustered look was definitely visible on my face.

"are you going to hold him like that forever?" I turned my head towards Jeonghan, and quickly let go of Seungcheol, but his hands were still on my waist. I tried taking a step back because Jeonghan was coming closer and he pulled me again. I turned to look at Jeonghan while Seungcheol's hand was resting on my waist. My body wanted him to never let go of my waist but my mind was telling me otherwise, I wanted his touch because I missed him. It felt good when he was holding me the whole time, but I would never ever admit this thing infront of anyone

"she will hold me as long as she wants" I looked at Seungcheol, and he replied to him on my behalf. Hold on, what is going on? what is Choi Seungcheol trying to do with me right now?

I tried calming myself, saying it's just for the show because it's no way real and if it was real, I would get to know. It's all fake, I told myself to calm down.

"let her reply why are you replying?" Jeonghan looked at him.

"Because I want to, don't you know how lovey-dovey you're with Byeol" and Byeol was smiling. I saw Hyun coming towards us, I wanted to tell myself to calm down and not to overthink because if Hyun speaks a single thing infront of Jeonghan everything will go downhill.

"Hyun" Byeol looked at him, I felt Seungcheol's grip got tighter on my waist, and I refrained from looking at him because of what he did. "calm down love" my eyes widen at his whisper. I was trying to calm down because of him. I wanted to know what did he mean by the word "love" suddenly. Wish I could control my whole body and mind when I am beside him, I turned my head to look at him and saw him smiling and he looked so natural as if he didn't just say those three words near my words just now with his lips almost touching my ears.

Wish my eyes could tell him to stop make my heart skips the beats. "Byeol" I heard Hyun's voice and looked he was standing near Byeol infront of me. He smiled, "don't they look beautiful together?" Byeol asked him. I wanted to hold all my emotions inside me for a second, and wanted to escape this whole situation, "they do." He replied, I looked at him, and he somehow pulled off the calm expression on his face. He smiled; his smile was still bright but I felt something off. Sometimes I wish I could ignore these things in someone.

"Also, Byeol I will have to leave early tonight, I have some work to do and it's kind of urgent, I already took a two-day off and I can't delay this."

"But Hyun"

"I've got a presentation tomorrow, Byeol. Understand me please"

"What about dinner, it's almost dinner time"

"I need to leave now, I wish I could stay" he cupped Byeol's face, it showed how much he loves her. Byeol hugged him tight and nodded. "It was nice to meet you all after two months" I tried smiling, "it was," Jeonghan said. "send love to Joshua and Soobin from my side and please let mom and dad know that I left" Byeol nodded. Before Hyun could leave, I called his name and he looked at me.

"it was nice meeting you again, hope we meet again soon" he smiled, it was a bittersweet smile. "take care Shasha" I nodded and smiled at him.

Author's Note:

OH MY GOD GUYS!! 3K!! THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH, I LOVE YOU ALL THE READERS.

really, my book hitting 3K, it's really something very big for me, I never thought it would even cross 1K when i started this book. This book was so random, I just randomly wrote and I am actually continuing this book. I still can't believe it. I love you all so much. Hopeless Love hitting 3K is one of the best thing happen today, it made me so happy. thankyou so much~

also how do you fee? hope this update was a good one, I know it's a short one but hope you liked it.

Happy reading~