CH: 8

Shasha

Shasha

He was wearing a white undershirt and black shirt, his soft fluffy hair perfectly falling on his face, making him look mesmerizing, he was wearing his favourite watch and holding his phone in the same hand. He was with Joshua, what a coincidence... I was wanting to see him, meet him and finally I meet him here.

Everytime, I see him I always feel those butterflies and the happiness I get, it just overwhelms me at certain times, knowing he doesn't feel the same. I've decided I will give my all to him, to keep him happy, and I promised myself not to let his beautiful smile fade, after all, I am his. As he was walking towards us with a smile, he looked so precious.

"Shasha Soobin!" both of them looked surprised.

"Shua and Seungcheol?!" Soobin got so excited, I smiled at her. She genuinely looked so happy and hugged Joshua tightly. He chuckled, they looked so adorable and full of love.

"I guess we are watching the same movie, so how about watching together?" Seungcheol suggested, "Sounds good!" I replied.

They brought popcorns and soft drinks, I was busy looking at him that didn't realize he was actually walking towards me. "Where are you guys sitting though?" I asked them, and Joshua showed me their tickets, Soobin showed them ours. They were far away, our ones were the balcony seats and they were in mezzanine ones.

"We are far away," I sighed,

"Right... but how about Soobin and I will sit together and then you and Seungcheol can sit together in the balcony seats?" my eyes widen, I looked at him in surprise,

"I am okay, with this" Soobin said, I looked at her. "I am fine as well" I looked at Seungcheol, he just agreed to Shua's idea. "What about you Shasha? Are you okay with it?" everyone was looking at me, including him with his unreadable eyes; if he agreed, how can I deny?

"Ye...yeah I am good with it, sounds like a good idea to me." I smiled. Cheol came to my side, and held my hand. I looked at him and then our hands, he was holding my hand.

"Movie's about to start, let's go inside. And enjoy our double dates!" Soobin was so excited, I smiled at her. I realized... what did Soobin say, 'date'

We were signaled to go inside, I was about to get in and saw it was all dark inside, they didn't light up the hall after the previous movie ended. No matter how much I hate to admit this but I had to hold his hand tight because of my... nyctophobia, it was all dark inside, that's another reason why I don't come to watch movies a lot, I only come when I have a grip on myself. We were walking inside together, I tried to calm myself. My fear was increasing with my worst anxiety, suddenly the lights were on. I felt better, I let out a sigh. "Shasha are you okay?" I nodded looking at him, I felt safe with him. That's just a feeling I feel around him and just him, I know no one can hurt me, no one. We walked to our seats, and settled down there.