CH: 17

Shasha

It was 2:00 pm, I checked out myself for the last time in the mirror. I was wearing that new dress I brought when I went out for shopping with Byeol. It was a baby blue dress with a flower print. It looked pretty.

I heard a knock and went to open the door. I saw Byeol, she looked so pretty. "Are you ready?" I nodded, "let me bring my sling bag and phone then we can go from here" I went inside to bring my sling bag and didn't forget my phone. I wore the white heels and locked the door. "you look so pretty Shasha" I smiled at her, "says the prettiest girl" she smiled at me, with her beautiful smile.

"so they will come there directly?" she nodded, "We will go to Universal Studio from here and they will come directly from there". "Great then" we went down from the elevator. We gave our keys in the reception. We booked a cab earlier, just in case.

After some time we reached, the Universal Studio. We paid for the cab and waited for them. Byeol texted Jeonghan and he said they will be here soon. We were waiting patiently until I saw Secretary Hwang and Secretary Lee coming towards us; that was enough to ruin Byeol's mood. I looked at her, she was trying not to show any emotion right now but I know she was feeling something inside and the fact that these two were alone, Jeonghan and Seungcheol were nowhere to be seen. Did they trick us? Probably no, I want to prove myself wrong and I know Jeonghan won't lie to Byeol at any cost, not after this. Does he even have any idea what's going on?

What is this guy thinking?

They were walking towards us, and both the secretaries stopped infront of us. Both smiled looking at us, they looked friendly... maybe but Byeol definitely wasn't in a mood to get friendly with them. "Hello Ms. Yoon and Mrs. Yoon"

"Hello," both of us said together. "They will be arriving here soon, they got stuck with something at the last moment, so we are here. They told us we can get inside and they will be joining us soon. Please don't' worry about them" Secretary Hwang said, I smiled at him. "Please call me Shasha, it feels better, Ms. Yoon is way too formal for me, I know you're Seungcheol's secretary but don't be so formal with me."

"Okay"

"I hope I don't need to introduce myself" I looked at Jeonghan's secretary, and she smiled and her smile said something else, not the thing which I am used to seeing. The way she was looking at Byeol said something else.

"Let's go inside then," Byeol said, I was walking with her, hope Jeonghan comes as soon as possible. What is he even doing, I need to tell him that there's this invisible tension between Byeol and Ms. Lee and what was the reason he sent her here, he could've just told her or us that he's going to be a bit late and what about Cheol, what was he thinking? he could've stopped Jeonghan?

I suddenly remember since these two are in their work attire, then they probably came straight from the meeting. Four of us were walking together, "Secretary Hwang" I called him, everyone turned to me, "how was the meeting?" he smiled at me, I won't lie but his smile looked really pretty, I noticed his dimple when he smiled and he was wearing specs that made him look really good.

'Shasha are you checking out his secretary now?' I shrugged off the thought.

"What do you think Shasha?" there was something when he called out my name, what is wrong with me today? since morning I am feeling things way too more. I am craving for hugs and comfort, missing Seungcheol even without any reason. I know I will meet him anyway still. She smiled again. I turned to look at Ms. Lee, "tell me Ms. Lee" she smiled at me, but this time she had a genuine smile on her face.

"We got it!" she looked so happy. "Yay!!" I almost screamed out loud, everyone walking around me started looking at me, I bowed to them for their inconvenience and whispered a 'sorry' in Japanese. Three of them laughed at me, I looked at them and I hope it lightened their moods, I hope everything goes smoothly. We were laughing and talking about random things. We actually started enjoying this, and Secretary Hwang was way too nice to me. He was trying his best to keep up with the light mood, when we were talking about random things I found out we had many things in common. Everything was smooth and then I heard,

"seems like four of you are having fun without us" I stopped, four of us stopped and we turned back. Just to see Jeonghan and Seungcheol. Finally, they are here. It felt like forever, without them. I looked at Byeol, she looked happy but there was something else in her eyes as well. Something I couldn't figure out. They were walking towards us and Byeol ran to Jeonghan and hugged him tightly, they looked like a lovely couple. Jeonghan was surprised and it was visible on his face, he was holding Byeol tight. It was really lovely, Seungcheol walked toward me. He smiled at me, his smile healed me, I missed him. It wasn't even 6 hours since I last saw him and I was already missing him.

"were you having fun?" he asked, I nodded.

Soon Jeonghan and Byeol walked towards us. Jeonghan was holding her hands. She looked so happy right now, wish her smile stays like this. "Let's have fun together then," Seungcheol said.

"why were you late?" I asked Seungcheol, "we went back to the hotel, then came here" I nodded, maybe he had something to do there.

"Shasha, is this your first time visiting Japan?" Secretary Hwang asked me, I nodded in response.

"Yes, that's why there are so many things I want to see and know," I told him, "I've been to Japan more than twice because of sir, so you can ask me if you want to know something, I can help you up" I nodded, Secretary Hwang is so nice, "thankyou so much" I smiled at him but I could feel someone's stare at me, and by someone I mean Seungcheol, I could feel his eyes on me.

I was so into walking, that I didn't noticed Byeol and Jeonghan weren't with us. I turned to look out for them, they weren't with us. I was about to ask Seungcheol but then I heard Ms. Lee's voice "I would excuse myself for a bit, I will join you soon" three of us nodded in response. I wonder what happened, and I wanted to ask her what happened. I hope nothing's wrong.