CH: 41

Seungcheol

Finally, the meetings were over, for today. I leaned back on the chair and sighed. I could tell I was distracted because of Shasha, my mind was thinking about her. Either way, I ended up thinking about her during the meetings, not one meeting but all the meetings I had today. Something in me was telling me to keep thinking about her but other part wanted to focus on work. I wasn't distracted like this, ever. Not even when I liked Soobin, but Shasha was taking up my whole day today. I wanted to talk to her, I missed her voice. Felt like something changed after yesterday.

The way she looked so vulnerable, the kiss, the way she passed out, way back to home, she was so drunk that she couldn't recognize me. It felt like I was watching a replay of yesterday night. I still want to tell her what happened, once I meet her, I don't want any misunderstanding between us.

"Sir is there something going on with you?" Secretary Hwang's voice snapped me put of the daydream, I looked at him, puzzled and he started laughing.

"why are you laughing?" I asked him

"Is this Shasha?" he asked me back, I wanted to stay focused on my work

"We are still in work hours"

"Ayy, you didn't even look like you paid attention to any meetings today, not a single meeting. What do you mean by work hours and besides am I just your secretary? I'm disappointed." he told me, clearly sounded he wanted to know more.

"Minhyun..." I sighed, I wanted to tell him but then I would probably start overthinking so I was thinking what should I do, I sighed again

"Yes?"

"It's her, I never felt like this, I just..." I sighed "want to see her, I miss her" I let it out infront of him.

"I knew it, then why don't you call her?" he asked again

"Tomorrow is Soobin's wedding and she would be busy with everything and I know she would be stressing about everything."

"Right, and you are going to take a day off tomorrow" I leaned back on my chair and sighed, "I don't want any misunderstanding between us."

"talk to her when you get a chance, give her a call"

"I don't think talking about this on the phone would be a good option" I still think I should talk to her face to face.

"What did you do?" he eyed me, "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING THIS TIME. IT WASN'T MY FAULT AT ALL"

"why does it seem like you are partially at fault" he was getting on nerve now, "IT WASN'T" 

"how am I supposed to know she would be there and come out exactly at that time and it's not like something happened" I sighed again "and how would I've known that she was drunk"

"She was drunk? But she never-

"you're right, Jesus knows why did she drink and what made her drink yesterday"

"So, either way, you messed up big time, you better clean this mess up as soon as possible. I'm still wondering why didn't you tell me she was your fiancé when we went to Japan for business."

"I-

"Yes, you." he cut me off

"I never got to tell you what happened at Jeonghan's wedding, because I was a bit stressed about it. And I was feeling so guilty because of everything I did." I still feel guilty for what I did back then but I realized something in these two months, a lot of things changed and it's not fake and forced from my side, my actions were confusing me. I want to be with her, I want her to stay with me and never drift apart. She was healing me and putting everything back in their place. I wanted to tell her and wanted her to know, but slowly. I wanted her to know everything is real, I wanted to show her everything is real. I want her to figure it out.

"They say, everything happens for a reason and fate has already decided something." he smiled at me, I sighed looking at him. 

"Let's hope that" I told him and looked at him, "I will go now and you too go rest once you're done reviewing few files I sent you and you should think how to make up for what you did yesterday night" I nodded and saw him walking out of my office.

I leaned back again and looked at the ceiling, I need to talk to her tomorrow. I need to know what is she thinking and I need to explain the whole situation.

I closed my eyes and a picture of her appeared in front of me. 

Author's Note:

finally here with a double update uuuhu, hopefully I will be able to update frequently, I really want to write but I was stuck with my uni work. Thankyou for waiting, lots of love from me <3

also do you like the song? I love this song, so proud of my baby Yein; felt like this song would go with this chapter, maybe? hehe

happy reading !!