CH: 52

Shasha

After taking my things from his room, we went downstairs. I was still wearing his hoodie. "Mom we are leaving." Seungcheol told her and I saw Kkuma running towards me. I bent down to pat Kkuma, I love her so much. "Kkuma, tell mom to come back fast" I looked at Seungcheol because of what he just said, and heard Kkuma as if she agreed with Cheol. "I'll be back soon Kkuma" I smiled at Kkuma. My happy pill, she keeps Seungcheol happy and she's his support system. Kkuma radiates the happiest energy. I love her so much. "bai bai Kkuma" I wanted to take Kkuma with me every time I visited his house, she's so adorable. "let's go" we got up. "yes, let's go" I looked at Seungcheol. I wore my heels carefully and we walked out of his house.

We were walking towards his car, "will you be going for work today?" I nodded, "I will go probably, because I don't want to be home alone, it feels lonely."

"Get in" I got inside the car and pulled the seat-belt. He got inside the car and pulled the seatbelt. He started driving and turned on some light music. I don't know what happened to me but I looked at him and said, "I miss Soobin, I visited her four to five times already after her wedding. Don't you miss her?" he stopped the car and looked at me, "I miss you more" I was taken aback with his sudden reply. How could he just say that. "don't you miss me?" he was staring at me and I abruptly turned my head to the other side, I wasn't ready for this.

He started driving again but he was driving me insane. How could he do that and make my heart flutter just like that. I took out my phone and started playing some random games. I wanted to be distracted but he was distracting me more.

I didn't know how many minutes passed away until I heard, "we reached." I kept my phone inside my sling bag. I turned my head to look at him, I wanted to thank him for yesterday but I didn't know how to voice out. After removing the seatbelt, I looked at him again, and took a deep breath, "thankyou for taking care of me cheol" and smiled at him.

I saw him leaning towards me, his hands were on my hair and he kissed my forehead. I couldn't understand anything anymore. I froze in my place, I couldn't move anymore, I couldn't even blink. His hands slid down to my cheeks, "that's something I should do for you at least baby and seems like you need to get used to this affection when you're sober because you enjoy these when you're drunk" he suddenly smiled at me showing his dimples. What did he mean I enjoy these when I am drunk??? I was unable to process anything, I was looking at him then my eyes went down to his lips. His soft lips, I wanted to know-

I need to get rid of the thought of kissing him.

"well.. I think I should go" he removed his hands and my cheeks started missing his warmth, "yes, have a nice day at work baby" I opened the door and went out. I closed the door and was about to wave at him but he called me, "yes?"

"don't worry about giving back that hoodie, what's mine is yours already. Because it's gonna come back to me anyway" my cheeks heated up, I bet he could see me flustered, "you look cute when you're flustered because of me" I was still unable to say anything, he was clearly flirting with me ever since I woke up in his bed. He knows I've feelings for him and still he is doing this to me. "now go inside" he said very sweetly, I nodded, "have a nice day at work, bye" I waved at him and he left.

I went inside our house and removed my heels first. I went to sit on the couch and flopped down there. I wanted to scream, shout, jump, want to throw myself, bang my head, bury myself and never ever face anyone. I was so embarrassed and I have no idea how to face him anymore.

I looked at the wall clock and sighed, I have to go for work. Sometimes I get so tired because of all this, I wish I could take a break and think all over again about Seungcheol, what are we now? I've no idea how he feels, and why is he flirting and about that drunk kiss, I still don't know why he did.

Author's Note:

Happy reading ^^