III

'...' Thought
"..." Speaking
[...] System

Happy reading~

••••••••

Park Eunhae's POV

"Ugh.. Where is this?"

I said holding my head while looking around me. What just happened.. Wait.. Wasn't I talking to the 'system' earlier? About sent to.. novel.. ORV!?

"Wait! That can't be happening! Right!? Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! Okay-okay.. Inhale... Then exhale.. Inhale... Exhale.. Okay.. I've calmed down.."

"How can I be calm!? The system doesn't tell me when the apocalypse in the novel will happen!? Even I haven't mentally prepared myself.. *sobs* What an immoral system.."

I said while squatting in the corner of the room. Oh! Anyways it looks like I'm still in my 'apartment'.. Even though there are some things that shouldn't be there..

[You look so pitiful. And what's with the words you just said earlier huh!?]

I was a bit surprised to hear that very familiar voice. I think I've heard.. Oh! I remember.

"You were the system that sent me here right?"

[Of course it's me! Who else do you think besides me would send you here?]

So I really got into ORV novels huh... Am I just going to be a side character like Sangah-ssi Or Gilyoung? I guess so. Or am I just going to be an extra? Hmm... I guess I should ask the system on this one.

"Hey system.. What is my role here? And do I have family or acquaintances here..?"

Family.. That's right.. Maybe I have a family.. Acquaintances can also be done. But I hope it's not a character from this novel anyway.. Because who knows how this self will survive the 'sudden heart disease'

[Of course you have. You have mother, father, brother, younger brother and sister. As for acquaintances.. Ehe~ For that, find out for yourself]

Hee~ So it's true that I have a family.. Okay that question has been answered, but it seems this system missed my first question.. Or was it intentional..

"You haven't answered my first question."

[Ha ha! I actually didn't answer the question on purpose. Haha.. Anyways! Your role in this world is already written. Here you are the friend and ally of the protagonist of the novel that Kim Dokja reads. So yea-]

"Wait a minute! You're saying that the 'me' here is a character from the TWSA novel that Kim Dokja is reading?! And I'm also Yoo Joonghyuk's ally and friend?!"

[Uh.. Yeah, that's what I just said. So what?]

"'SO WHAT'?? What a stupid system.. Aigoo... My head hurts from all this... Even the apocalypse hasn't even happened yet.."

Really.. Why did I get a system like this.. Can't I replace this stupid system with a better one??

(Author: You won't like it when you change the system~
Eunhae: I don't think so...)

Ah, by the way the system hasn't told me when the apocalypse will happen... Please don't tell me that the apocalypse will happen soon... Please..

"Hmm... Then, when will the apocalypse happen? Don't tell me it's going to be a while..."