XV

Happy reading~

•••••

Park Eunhae's POV

If I remember correctly, there are three ways to awaken a catastrophic meteorite.

One is to let the meteorites hatch according to the scenario. The second method is to draw out the power of the catastrophic meteorite first. The third and fastest way is to supply magic power to the disaster meteorites.

I saw that there were dozens of members of Lee Seolhwa's group praying. Faint magic power could be seen pouring out of their bodies into the catastrophic meteorites.

They had chosen the third method. Based on the intense shock of the meteorite, the catastrophe will hatch in 30 minutes.

I looked at Lee Seolhwa and heard Kim Dokja speak.

"Will you stop? Unless you want to die together."

"..."

"What do you think?"

Joonghyuk-hyung must have visited Lee Seolhwa before because he knew about it.

"Stop hatching catastrophic meteorites. Then we'll spare you"

Lee Seolhwa looked at us calmly.

"What if I don't want to?"

"You will die here"

I said towards her. Lee Seolhwa had an expression of ridicule on her face. Her hands moved and the people praying for disaster turned towards us at the same time.

[The eighth grade outside species 'Inferior Human Nam Minhyuk' has shown hostility towards you]

[The eighth grade outside species 'Inferior Human Jung Minji' has shown hostility towards you]

[The eighth grade outside species 'Inferior Human Kin Gapil' has shown hostility towards you]

Antennae grew on their heads and their hands became sharp like rakes. This wanderer seems to be a changed human rather than a wolf. There is an alarming point.

... There is a name similar to 'him'. Even though it's a different clan. And also 'he' is more handsome than this person. Not meant to be mocking, but this guy looks really ugly in my eyes. Plus this person can no longer be called fully human.

"... Strange. Isn't transforming humans the power of a catastrophic meteorite?"

I heard Kim Dokja mutter at the same time as Lee Seolhwa shouted, "Die!"

Loyalists leapt into their air, their wings spread. I looked at Kim Dokja and asked.

"They can be killed right, Kim Dokja?"

I immediately took out my Blade Night. And waiting for an answer from Kim Dokja.

"Of course. There is no penalty for this"

Hearing Kim Dokja's answer made me grin widely at the lowly human who was coming towards me. I happily slashed at those who tried to attack me.

One to two, two to three, three to four, four to five.

"Kieeeek!"

Hearing that scream made me click my tongue. I then cut off the lower human legs and wings.

"You guys are so noisy..."

"Kiiiit!"

I saw Kim Dokja running up to Lee Seolhwa immediately helped him to make things easier for him. I slashed and stabbed my sword at the lowly human who was trying to block Kim Dokja.