XVIII

Happy reading~

•••••

Author's POV

['Lifetime Contract' has been obtained!]

['Lifetime Contract' - allows the user to make contracts with other people. This contract can only be used with a maximum of three people, not including the user. Users can only make contracts with people they really know.

The contract must be spelled out by the user specifically. Otherwise, the contract will not be activated

Warning: If one of the contract makers breaks the contract, the user will be the one who will be punished]

"A contract?"

Park Eunhae who was initially confused finally understood. He could use this contract on his comrades or family, on the condition of three people he knew very well.

"Hm... It's up to you what the contract is, right?"

[Yes sir]

Park Eunhae just got a gift from his system. He didn't really care about what was going on around him.

'As long as I'm not mentioned, that means I'm not needed in this section'

Yes. That's roughly what Park Eunhae's thoughts are at the moment. Even though he owes an explanation to Kim Dokja.

'I really wish I wasn't mentioned by Kim Dokja... He knows I don't have a sponsor too. Besides, I don't have a sponsor at TWSA either...'

Even though he didn't really care, he was still worried that there would be many constellations following him. It's enough just ten constellations that follow him. He didn't want many constellations to follow him.

... That was Park Eunhae's initial thought.

In fact now he gets a lot of messages in his ears. He growled softly and approached Yoo Joonghyuk. Waiting for the arrival of someone who he believes is the cause of the many incoming messages.

His clueless siblings only slowly followed behind him.

'What's wrong with hyung/oppa?'

"Damn bastard... It's been too long... I just wanted to have a little talk with him..."

Park Eunhae just mumbled incoherently while slowly emitting an unpleasant aura. Han Sooyoung who saw that immediately approached the Park Eunhae siblings and asked.

"Did something happen there? What's with that guy?"

Park Eunhae's siblings could only shake their heads not knowing what had happened to their older brother.

The five of them could only see Park Eunhae who was scribbling indistinctly near Yoo Joonghyuk. Finally the person that Park Eunhae had been waiting for came back.

Park Eunhae smiled sinisterly while adding a lot of unpleasant aura. The person who had just arrived suddenly had goosebumps. The other five people also got goosebumps from the aura that Park Eunhae gave off.

"Welcome back, Kim Dokja... Was it fun there?"

That person, Kim Dokja could only gulp when he met Park Eunhae's eyes. He realized his mistake. He actually already predicted the reaction that Park Eunhae would give after he spoke at the dokkaebi office earlier.

"H-hello Park Eunhae... What's wrong?"

"Hm... What's wrong huh.. Was it done well?"

"What?"