XXXIII

Happy reading~

•••••

Author's POV

Park Eunhae was a little surprised, the man did not expect that Persephone knew this constellation.

'Is that the real name of this constellation? And also is it possible that the soul of this constellation was once in the Underworld?'

"Lynceus...?"

Park Eunhae whispered softly.

[The constellation 'The Return of Dark Tyrants' is staring at you]

Kim Dokja asked with a shocked expression.

"What did you say earlier?"

[Ah, no big deal no need to think about it]

Honestly, Park Eunhae felt weird hearing filtered information for the first time. Because so far he has only read so what he sees when he reads is boxes. So, now Park Eunhae was feeling a little nauseous because of what he heard.

[The skill 'Omni Healing' cures your nausea]

After getting the notification, Park Eunhae's nauseous feeling finally disappeared.

Kim Dokja himself didn't know how to say it properly but Persephone's words sounded like filtered information. This is generally the case with unpublished information in the scenario. However, that filtering is not triggered if someone already knows the information.

It's like the incident when Olympus asked Park Eunhae. Park Eunhae's words filtered by the scenario when answering Olympus' questions.

[Sorry, I will end the entertainment here. I have no reason to make a deal with you. I can use other methods to find out your information]

The light was reflected in a sinister manner from the blade. Park Eunhae was a bit chilly seeing that. Honestly, it would be a lie if Park Eunhae didn't wonder why Persephone had been using the word 'you' instead of 'you guys'.

[I keep thinking about this but... You look delicious]

Persephone suddenly approached and grabbed Kim dokja's chin. Kim dokja refrained from pushing his chair back and smiled.

"Will you be able to handle the storm that will occur if you destroy the incarnation in the middle of the scenario?"

[Hrmm. You are being rude. Do you think I can't afford this probability?]

"The constellations watching over me won't tolerate it either"

Kim Dokja's words managed to make Persephone laugh.

[Do you think the king would be afraid of such a trivial constellation?]

Of course, Hades deserved to be this arrogant. However, the word 'trivial' should not be used in such a manner.

[The constellation 'Prisoner of Golden Headband' swings his wand as if he has been provoked]

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' draws her sword with cold eyes]

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is very excited and is pushing this situation]

Persephone also brings out her powers.

[So. Do you want to try it now?]

The ceiling of the hall began to fill with dark clouds. Red and blue sparks occurred like a thunderstorm and white flames spread throughout the banquet hall. This is a battle between the constellations.