Chapter 35 • Quiet (1)

Happy reading~

•••••

Author's POV

After that, they were pulled somewhere. The screams of ghosts subsided and Park Eunhae slowly opened his eyes. He thought he would wake up near Min Areum. But he guessed wrong when he found himself sitting against the building.

Park Eunhae stood up slowly and leaned back against the building behind him. He chuckled softly.

'Of course I'm not with them... There's my avatar here in my stead'

Park Eunhae shook his head and sighed. After that he dispelled his existence completely.

'Hmm.. Maybe I'll go back to where my comrades are'

Park Eunhae walked towards where his comrades rested while humming softly.

[Hidden scenario - Queen of the Underworld has ended]

[You have earned 15,000 coins as achievement reward]

Park Eunhae briefly thought of something. It would be easier if he went somewhere else on his own, without having to think about anyone else. Moreover, there is an avatar of himself with his comrades now. But he knew that he would not do it. Park Eunhae's goal from the start was to find a different ending, and that can be done if he is with the main character.

"Are you awake now?"

A familiar voice could be heard by Park Eunhae when he was close enough. The familiar voice was enough to wake Park Eunhae from his reverie.

"Oh right, Dokja-ssi is awake so we are ready to go"

"Ready?"

"Others have started to move"

If he think about it, he don't see as many people around them as he did yesterday. But there was something strange, Kim Dokja didn't see Park Eunhae.

"Where's Park Eunhae?"

There's no way he would leave him, thought Kim Dokja. What's more, they simultaneously returned from the Underworld. But Lee Hyunsung's words shattered Kim Dokja's expectations.

"Eunhae and the others have already left"

Park Eunhae who heard that whistled softly and smiled. It seemed that his avatar was already there.

"... What happened overnight?"

"The announcement of the sixth scenario is coming"

Before Kim Dokja could ask further a message suddenly popped up.

[Survivors are advised to gather at Yongsan Station]

They quickly packed up and left.

They were originally in Yongsan so it wasn't difficult to get to the station. Kim Dokja carried Yoo Sangah while Jung Heewon and Lee Hyunsung were in charge of the remaining luggage.

Lee Gilyoung and Shin Yoosung followed them while standing far from each other.

They now arrived near the station which was already crowded with survivors. Kim Dokja didn't expect that there were still so many survivors in Seoul. Everyone was watching the big screen floating in the air.

"Ah?"

"This place?"

It was the same screen that both Kim Dokja and Park Eunhae saw in the Underworld. The screen displayed a lush forest and monsters running around the forest. They were clearly terrifying monsters but they seemed like part of a gigantic ecosystem.