VIII

As usual, the description is still the same. If there's something new, I'll just write here.

Happy reading~

•••••

Park Eunhae's POV

'The Dokja group should have arrived by now... I can't wait to meet them. If I look at the manhwa Dokja looks pretty handsome, but in the novel, others say that they can't see Dokja's face..'

I was silent for a moment realizing what I had just thought. I shook my head trying to forget what I was just thinking.

"Why do I think like that.. Aigoo.."

[The constellation 'The Return Of Dark Tyrants' is curious about your thoughts]

"Shut up"

[The constellation 'The Return Of Dark Tyrants' chuckles at your answer]

[The constellation 'The Song Of Holy Scrolls' can only shake its head]

For some reason after I cleared the suspicious scenario earlier, I became a little closer to the constellations that were with me. Even though I didn't get a satisfactory answer in the end, at least I got a new weapon. And a pair of bracelets that I'm somehow familiar with. This pair of bracelets is similiar to the bracelet I gave to my friend in my original world.

Ah.. Better stop thinking about things that make me tired.

I then looked at the weapon in my hand. Or should I say my new sword.

"A very powerful sword... I'm a little scared of this sword..."

A Blade Night - A sword that is a reward for completing the previous scenario. A sword that is said to be able to kill a powerful demon. The system also said that this sword was indeed owned by Park Eunhae (At TWSA) and also because of this sword he died.

Remembering the system's words, my body unknowingly got goosebumps. How not, because of this sword 'I' died.

[The constellation 'Master Secret Daggers' says you're a coward]

[The constellation 'The Heir Of Darkness and Mercy' laughs at you when he hears the words of the constellation 'Master Secret Daggers']

"Oh shut up... I know, I'm a coward... But you don't have to say it out loud! And you! Stop laughing at me!"

I'm a little annoyed with these constellations because from the beginning of the sub scenario they always bullied me. Am I bullyable to them... Was this how the system felt when I bullied him before?

[It's heartwarming to see master being bullied again~]

... Ok. I'd rather wait for the Dokja group to get here than wait on the constellations and system that only make me angry quickly.

I'm currently quite far from the platform door I believe Jihye will enter with Dokja's group.

"Oh, little samurai. Did you bring someone new?"

I heard that, immediately turned my face towards them.

'Hm.. They've arrived..'

"Yes"

I could see Jihye being frowned at the middle-aged people. They're people who like to get drunk, I don't really care about them. After all, they will be punished later.

"Are you drunk again?"

After Jihye said that, I ignored their conversation anymore. I was just thinking whether I should approach them or just stay here.