XIV

Happy reading~

~~~~~

Kim Dokja's POV

After a while, me, Han Sooyoung and Park Eunhae's group left Lycaon who was still receiving enlightenment and headed for Gangdong-gu.

It was at an incredible speed.

"Can we leave the wolf behind?"

"The Imyuntar can feel the master of the medallion. He will come looking for us when he wakes up. On the contrary..."

I looked at Han Sooyoung who was running beside me and said, "Can't you carry him? You can use your avatar."

"I do not want to." The disgusted Han Sooyoung quickly moved away from me.

"Didn't you say earlier that Yoo Jonghyuk might not be a bad person?"

"There he is and here he is. Wasn't he the one who cut off my head?"

I can't say anything to refute her words. Yoo Joonghyuk spoke through Midday Tryst.

- You can leave me. I don't need help.

-- Don't be too arrogant. I'm really going to leave you.

I couldn't see Yoo Joonghyuk's face because he was carried on my back.

-- When will you be able to move on your own?

- In two days.

-- Are you going to kill me when you recover?

I asked half-jokingly but this bastard gave no answer. I purposely reduced the speed at which I was moving.

-- Then I can't help you. How can I trust a man who tried to kill me? I will help you if you swear by the Oath of Existence. Swear not to kill me until the end of this regression.

- I can't do that.

Lousy bastard.

-- Then swear you won't hurt me until the fifth scenario is over. If you can't do that, I really won't help you.

Yoo Joonghyuk thought for a moment before answering.

- I swear.

Surprisingly, Yoo Joonghyuk agreed to the oath. Oath of Existence. It is a constraint on the one who swears.

Cold flames emerged from Yoo Joonghyuk's body and dug into his heart. If he broke the oath, this blue fire would burn his heart. I felt a little relieved but then Yoo Joonghyuk continued.

- I won't kill you. But...

-- But?

- I'll hit you once.

-- What?

I was taken aback for a moment. He's going to hit me?

-- Is this because two days ago?

Yoo Joonghyuk didn't answer anymore. I thought it was strange that Yoo Joonghyuk agreed to the oath so easily.

-... This is one hit. I'll do it gently. Understood?

Yes, it might not be bad if one hit could restore my relationship with Yoo Joonghyuk. In my current state, I wouldn't die from one of Yoo Joonghyuk's punches.

"Uhm... Do you want me to carry him, Kim Dokja?"

Hearing that made me remember that here I am with Park Eunhae too. I shook my head at him.