XXVIII

Happy reading~

•••••

Author's POV

"Who was the great demon that helped you cross into this world?"

D!Shin Yoosung stared blankly at Yoo Joonghyuk for a moment before laughing.

"...Captain is the captain to the end"

Park Eunhae listened to their conversation in silence. Park Eunhae felt really, really wanted to kill the constellations who agreed to the dokkaebi's words.

[The constellation 'The Song of Holy Scrolls' cries in her best friend's arms]

[The constellation 'The Guardian of Mighty Black Mystic Angels' caresses the head of 'The Song Of Holy Scrolls' while holding back tears]

D!Shin Yoosung's sincerity did not reach its target. Kim Dokja wanted to say something. Just as Kim Dokja was about to open his mouth, D!Shin Yoosung's hand reached for the man.

Yoo Joonghyuk continued to speak.

"I will remember"

Yoo Joonghyuk turned around at these words. Then Yoo Joonghyuk's inner thoughts were conveyed to Kim Dokja.

[I will take revenge for you]

Kim Dokja trembled at the sadness at these words. The man looked at the two disasters there in turn. Kim Dokja realized, D!Shin Yoosung had realized it. She didn't need to hear it to know.

[Goodbye, Captain]

[Good job]

[I'll leave it to you]

[Rest]

At almost the same time, Kim Dokja also heard the inner thoughts of the two brothers.

[Can I really still be your dongsaeng?]

[You are still my little dongsaeng]

[Don't hate me]

[I will never hate you]

[Hyung... I..]

[Get some rest, let me finish this]

Hearing the inner thoughts of the two brothers made Kim Dokja touched and sad. D!Park Eunsoo then looked at him.

"You two"

D!Park Eunsoo's words made the attention of the two men stare at him. A bitter smile graced his face as the man said.

"Take care of my hyung... Just be careful if he gets hurt or in trouble because of you, I'll make sure to haunt you"

D!Park Eunsoo then looked at Park Eunhae gently.

"Hyung... It's okay. Don't hurt yourself again"

Park Eunhae smiled and stood up slowly, his body being led by Yoo Joonghyuk to slowly retreat. Park Eunsoo and Goo Yoona are now running towards Park Eunhae.

Only a few stray sentences remained as Kim Dokja stared at the two people. Their thoughts must have reached each other. It wasn't long before the two disasters began to disperse into ashes.

[Pretty...]

Young Shin Yoosung approached Kim Dokja and held him. While Park Eunsoo held Park Eunhae's shoulder and Goo Yoona hugged Park Eunhae's right leg. The two disasters stared at their young and teenage selves.

[... I'm envious]

"Don't trouble hyung too much"

The lower body of the disasters disappeared. The speed of destruction is accelerating.