XXX

Happy reading~

•••••

Author's POV

[The sixth scenario will start in three days]

A system message is heard. Kim Dokja thought he knew what Yoo Joonghyuk wanted to do. The sixth scenario was when they finally found the incarnation of another dome.

Yoo Joonghyuk was a restless person so he probably went to get some hidden skills and items that he couldn't get in the last regression.

There are still some hidden scenarios in the Seoul Dome. It was a bit disappointing that they would be finished by Yoo Joonghyuk but it was better than him eating skills. Besides, he had to be stronger than he was now to make the other scenarios easier.

"Ah, that's right. I have a message for Ahjussi and Eun-oppa from Master?"

Park Eunhae who heard his name being called began to approach them.

"For us?"

Kim Dokja asked confused. Lee Jihye nodded as she held her sword and declared in a serious tone.

"Kim Dokja, the oath period is over"

Lee Jihye's gaze then glanced at Park Eunhae. Her gaze turned serious again and said.

"Park Eunhae, you need to explain to me later"

Damn, Park Eunhae forgot that Yoo Joonghyuk had seen himself rise from the dead. After all, during Yoo Joonghyuk's regression, Park Eunhae didn't have a skill that could resurrect himself from the dead.

A nervous smile immediately graced Park Eunhae's face. Inevitably he might say that he was a bit forcing a constellation to give him a stigma.

"By the way... What oath did Ahjussi and Master both swear? And what should Eun-oppa explain?"

"Shut up..."

Said Kim Dokja who already knew Lee Jihye would definitely misunderstand again if this continued. Even now the child may have misunderstood.

When Kim Dokja and Lee Jihye's eyes met at that moment, Lee Jihye said.

"You know that I won't help you fight Master, right? If it's Eun-oppa I'm sure he won't fight with Master"

"I don't expect anything from you"

Lee Hyunsung looked at Kim Dokja with confused eyes before opening his mouth.

"That's... Dokja-ssi, Eunhae"

"Yes"

"What is it?"

"To be honest, I'm a bit scared of Yoo Joonghyuk-ssi"

"...Ah, it's fine. I understand"

Park Eunhae could only nod, even though now their party was still Yoo Joonghyuk's party and Kim Dokja's party. Later it will also become the Kim Dokja Company. It's all just a matter of time.

Then Jung Heewon scratched her head and said.

"I don't know what this is about but I won't get involved in a fight between the two of you. But don't worry, I'll protect Eun-ah"

"... Huh?"

"I won't bother you two... What the hell is this?"

Park Eunhae was also a little surprised. Even though he just kept quiet, why did he even get misunderstood too?

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' makes a loving smile]

The message from Uriel almost made Park Eunhae laugh. But he held back his laughter and looked up at the sky while waving and smiling.