XXV

Happy Reading~

•••••

Author's POV

In a darkness accompanied by only millions of stars and paths, there was a man standing looking around.

"Where is this...?"

The man looked confused and just walked slowly and looked up at the stars. Somehow the man felt like he had forgotten something. The man paused for a moment and suddenly a blue hologram appeared in front of him.

"...?"

The man tilted his head then sat himself down and watched the hologram in front of him.

There, there was a man who was probably dead and two men who looked angry. In front of the two person who looked angry stood two people of different genders. The two of them also wore confused, surprised, scared, angry and sad expressions. All expressions in one.

"Their faces look familiar..."

The man who was watching then stood up and started walking again. He ignored the hologram showing the incident earlier. Then a familiar voice sounded in the man's ear.

"You really never change"

The man turned around and looked at the source of the voice. He opened his mouth but no sound came out of his mouth.

"Don't tell me you forgot me again?"

"..."

"Hahh... I'm Ein"

The man who heard the words from the source of the voice widened his eyes. He smiled slowly.

"Ein.. You Ein"

The man suddenly changed his previously smiling expression to a flat one.

"If you're Ein... Then I..."

"Eunhae. Park Eunhae. A man who just sacrificed his life"

Park Eunhae who heard that then lowered his head and trembled. Little by little a low chuckle was heard.

"Aigoo... So I died?"

"Unfortunately yes"

"I have to go back to them"

Park Eunhae looked at Ein. He smiled and said once again.

"I have to go back"

Ein was silent. He sighed and shook his head.

"Not yet time"

"You mean?"

"You have to wait a minute before you can be resurrected"

Park Eunhae was silent. He then said something that made Ein snort softly.

"Then I want to possess someone there. I have to be there"

"You are so troublesome"

"I don't care"

Ein smiled sadly. He once again sighed and said something that made Park Eunhae smile widely.

"Haah... Alright, I'll give you another skill"

"Thank you!"

[Skill 'Omnipresence' Lv. ??? has been obtained]

Park Eunhae was happy because Ein could help him. Ein who saw that just chuckled softly.

"Go on. They're waiting for you"

"Yes"

[Skill 'Omnipresence' Lv. ??? activated]

With that, Park Eunhae returned to the battlefield. Leaving Ein alone in the darkness with millions of stars.