XIX

Happy reading~

•••••

Park Eunhae's POV

Now entering a new day for a new problem.

I saw Kim Dokja who was starting to wake up. While my two siblings told each other about my other two siblings.

I was also there to start a conversation with Han Sooyoung and yes.. Just for a moment. But at least Han Sooyoung wasn't too afraid of me anymore. I don't want the author of my novel world to be afraid of me, right?

"Oh, you're awake"

Han Sooyoung who saw Kim Dokja wake up smiled.

"Did you have a bad dream?"

"A little"

I just stared at the white coals of firewood burning all night. Before Kim Dokja could extinguish it, I first extinguished the fire with my wind skill. I then asked Kim Dokja.

"Are you still in pain? Yesterday was a little challenging for you... Maybe"

"No.. I just have a headache"

"Are you sure? I could have used my healing skill on you"

Kim Dokja shook his head.

"That's not necessary"

"Hm~ If that's what you say. But if you need it you can ask me"

Han Sooyoung looked at the two of us with a curious look. She then said something that made me annoyed, even my two siblings looked at me.

"What are you doing when I'm not with you? To the extent that Park Eunhae is being nice to you, Kim Dokja?"

"...I've always been nice to a lot of people. Not just Kim Dokja"

"But isn't your attitude supposed to be wary of Kim Dokja? What kind of bribe did Kim Dokja use to get you to be nice to him?"

I was a little annoyed by Han Sooyoung's words. Bribery she said??

"Kim Dokja didn't bribe me. If you want me to be nice to you, then don't piss me off."

"Look at that, you just use a disapproving tone when talking to me. Even with that girl you are very polite"

"Sangah-ssi deserves my respect. Not like you.. Shorty"

"What are you saying!? I'm not short! You're just as tall as a pole"

"At least I'm not short~"

Perhaps feeling a little disturbed by the two of us bickering, Kim Dokja immediately intervened and stopped our bickering. He asked us.

"Where's Yoo Sangah-ssi?"

"Yak-! Hm? Oh, Sangah-ssi? She went to the scouts"

I answered Kim Dokja while smiling at him before turning back to stare sarcastically at Han Sooyoung. She snorted before choosing to focus her gaze on her smartphone.

"What do you see?"

"Novel"

I then turned my gaze to my siblings after Kim Dokja asked Han Sooyoung. I joined the conversation with my siblings trying to ignore the two people behind me.

While feeling a little longer, I heard the sentence that became one of my favorite sentences.

".. In the end, every human being is their own author"

"Come to think of it, you're just like that. You actually wrote other people's novels"

"Pfft-"

I tried to hold back my laughter. I smiled haughtily at Han Sooyoung.