XXIV

Happy reading~

•••••

Park Eunhae's POV

That's right, I didn't realize I still had the arrow above me. I heard Kim Dokja sigh and release his grip from my arms and leave the forest with both hands raised.

"Are you going to kill us?"

"No! There's no way I'll hurt Eun-oppa! But for ahjussi I want to but Master will be sad"

The long-haired girl, Lee Jihye put down her sword while laughing. Her strength increased in 10 days.

Lee Jihye's gaze went straight to me. Her aura immediately blossomed when she saw me.

"Eun-oppa! How are you oppa? Oh yes, I met your little sister! She is beautiful and strong and we are close friends! And Yoobin is very cute"

Lee Jihye's long words made me stroke the teenager's head.

"I'm fine. I'm glad you two are good friends. You're getting stronger too. By the way where are those two?"

I said giving Lee Jihye a smile.

"The two of them with Heewon-unnie"

"Oh, I see"

Then Lee Jihye's attention returned to Kim Dokja.

"How are you? I thought you weren't doing well"

"Then why ask? I thought you had returned to Daepong High School. Why are you here?"

~ Let's skip (・∀・) ~

The lieutenant facing the incarnation had tired eyes, like mountains piled up on his shoulders. It was a face that looked very tired.

"Lee Hyunsung-ssi"

"Hyunsung-hyung!"

At that moment, Hyunsung-hyung looked at the source of the voice. His expression was like finding an oasis in the middle of the desert.

"Eunhae?... Dokja-ssi?"

Hyunsung-hyung came towards us. Kim Dokja instinctively restrained me and took a step back.

'... Kim Dokja'

"D-Dokja-ssi! Eunhae! It's me! Lee Hyunsung!"

I was just about to open my mouth when another group of incarnations descended.

"There they are! Catch them!"

Hyunsung-hyung's expression changed.

"I.. told you it is a danger zone!"

He turned around and slammed his fist on the ground.

The entire island of Nodelseom shook as the edges exploded. I whistled spontaneously when I saw that happening.

Kim Dokja then asked Hyunsung-hyung who looked happy.

"Where's Yoo Joonghyuk?"

Hyunsung-hyung's expression became sad.

"Oh, he's in the middle of the island. That..."

Before Hyunsung-hyung could finish speaking, Kim Dokja cut him off.

"I'll be right back. Then we'll talk. Come on Park Eunhae!"

I saw Kim Dokja who was running to the center of the island immediately following him.

"You did great, Hyunsung-hyung!"

I exclaimed while running. Somehow I can feel Hyunsung-hyung's bright aura after I say that.