XVII

Happy reading~

•••••

Still Park Eunhae's POV

"Get ready. He's here"

I looked around the corner where I believed Myung Ilsang would appear.

"I've found you! You haven't left yet"

Myung Ilsang whistled as he turned the corner. Han Sooyoung groaned softly while Kim Dokja stepped back.

"...Eh? The Hunter Association people from before?"

I saw Myung Ilsang laughing.

"Good. I really wanted to meet you guys. Don't you know that my incredible debut plans were ruined because of you?"

No one answered.

"I'm trying to live well. Kill several S-class incarnations, defeat the evil group and love the beautiful noona. But what is this? I've really become a villain. What should I do?"

Seeing Kim Dokja activating his stigma made me think twice. This is his fight, not mine.

Do I intend to help him? Certainly not. Really? ...

"Aigoo.."

'Kim Dokja. You heard me right?'

'Don't ask how I knew this, just use that Bookmark skill of yours...'

'That can help you fight that bastard'

'After this is done, you can ask me'

I just smiled after telling Kim Dokja that. I don't know if he heard me or not, that's up to him. The important thing is that I helped.

Hmm. Maybe at the last minute I will help him. The coin prize is quite tempting at the last moment.

"Oh right"

I immediately teleported to where Joonghyuk-hyung and my siblings were. Those who noticed my presence immediately called my name.

"Eunhae-oppa? Is that you?"

"Yeah it's me"

After responding to them, I immediately activated my healing skill on Joonghyuk-hyung, again. Gosh how many times have I used the skill in such a short period of time... Luckily there are no side effects.

"Park Eunhae? What are you doing?"

"Heal you"

"Why?"

"... I want Joonghyuk-hyung to help Kim Dokja"

I immediately pointed at Kim Dokja who was fighting. Without an answer, Joonghyuk-hyung darted in the direction I was pointing at.

"Aigoo... Where's my thanks?"

I shook my head then looked at my siblings. I smiled and told them to come downstairs too.

"Then where are you going hyung?"

"Don't worry about it. Go behind the barrier I created."

They did what I said. Maybe they're tired of asking me. But before they went downstairs I called Goo Yoona. Now i think this is a good time to do 'that'

"Yoona can you stay with me for a moment? I have something to say"

"Hm? What's wrong, oppa?"

"I want to give you something and just talk"

Goo Yoona then approached me. I smiled at the three of them who were still standing where they were. I told them to go ahead and said that later I would teleport Goo Yoona back to them. They nodded their heads and left.