✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀Softcore ☪︎⋆⊹ . ˚

It all started the day me and him met

At first, I thought it was a amazing, wonderful day....

A day not so wonderful now but bittersweet.

That day,, one of many that made me want to sob uncontrollably until i drown in my own tears.

He wasn't the first,, no, he wasn't even the 5th. It was so many that I only really  remember a handful of them. Many of them ranging from 17-29... They all made me feel guilty when they left, they all made it seem like it was my fault. So many with different genders, races, ages, backstories... yet they all left the same way,, they all had one thing in common. They all made it my fault, i was the bad guy when they left no matter the situation it was me.

I resent every man and woman that misused my trust.. i resent everyone that saw me, a child, as a consenting adult. I was not that, I was treated as such. I resent myself, for every bit of trauma that followed each and every situation with those people. I resent everything that happen, and the people negatively involved in those years that were supposed to be fun for me. My childhood,, the years i truly missed out,, on searching for love in people that where only there to abuse me,, that's what they were. Abusers.

My abusers

(7/22/22)