i don't even know what to name this

And though i never listened i always heard. Every whisper Every hum. Every "i'm bad for you" and i never listened, never planned on it. I never planned on leaving you, no matter what you said or how you acted or how hard you tried to push me away, i never planned on going. Maybe its because i cared or maybe it was because i understood. I understood what it was like to be shunned or always blamed, always left out. I understood family members treating one as lesser just because. I understood having to try your very hardest for people to see you in a different light just for it to never work. I saw you.. at least i tried to. Any and every way i could i tried to see you. And though you hate me now and though parts of me loathe you for leaving me as i tried to not do you. I still cannot shake that care i have for you. I still wonder and worry if you are okay. We were bad for each other, as sad as that is for me to realize. And maybe you made a right decision leaving me, maybe that was what was best. I knew from the beginning how this would end over and over, and it has. I'm not sure if i'm happy about that fact or devastated. Mainly devastated, heartbroken, crushed, dulling. Like i'm locked in a yellowing white room with no door and static is all around, growing and crushing. Look at how this ends. Empty and slow, killing and silent.

1/11/23