The end ౨ৎ

Before i say any of this i would like to thank all of you tremendously, i love all of you and you have all helped me in ways i can't even explain

Before i say any of this i would like to thank all of you tremendously, i love all of you and you have all helped me in ways i can't even explain. I think its time. I did what i stayed alive to do and i'm happy to see that they no longer need me. I can die happy now, i can reach peace finally. I don't know if i will do it tonight or tomorrow or next week or next month but the time has come that i go back. I've been through a lot and have done a lot, in which most of you know nothing about and i think thats for the best. i wish you all the best truly, i'm happy that i was able to make a mark on your lives if i did. Truthfully i do not know what else to say. um.. goodbye, maybe i'll see you in the next life. Maybe then everything will be different.

1/12/23 12:30pm

update
I obviously didn't do what i planned on doing. This set of months was truly the most depressed i had been in a few years. The situation left me debilitated and broken. I'm happy i didn't do it, as much as it shocks me to say. I'm happy i didn't do it.
ᡴꪫ 3 - 4 - 24