Goodbye the inspector

Oh these memories, these things stuck on me like chains

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Oh these memories, these things stuck on me like chains.
To you my dear old friend i apologize. I apologize for not being able to let go of that betrayed feeling. I miss those times where we were nothing but happy with each other. I thank you. I thank you for everything. For forcing me to grow, for requiring me to be better. That i partly hate you for but i truly thank you. For being there for me when you were. For keeping me company and listening to my rambles. For even remembering my special interests. For giving me a reason to live when i had non. You were everything to me and i think its time i truly let you go.

I think its time i really come to terms with my memories and my wishes, with our end. I attempted this a thousand times. I've failed a thousand more. Goodbye the inspector, to the winds our friendship has gone. I wish you the best, deep down i always have. I wish i was brave enough to say these words to you. So many things i wish i could speak, still i cannot. I wish you happiness, i wish you nothing but peace. I hope this letter finds you, i hope you get to see this and feel my words deep into your soul.

Once again, with love, adoration, and regards
I wish you the best, truly and wholeheartedly. Dear inspector[♡:💌]
11/20/22 ❤︎ cherry valentine