The Staff from Below

With a few months of recovering from the battle against Sephiroth, possessed Bowser, and Odolwa, everyone was at rest. Vara was in the basement, working his sword techniques and the others were doing their everyday moments. Cloud was even given a room in the middle floor thanks to Peach. While training, Vara was using the stance that the Fierce Deity told him to be in. 

Fierce Deity: Good, keep at it. 

Vara: *nods*

As he keeps on swinging, he then almost hits Melony, but ending up clashing with her blade out of defense. 

Melony: *shaking*

Melony: *shaking*

Vara: Oh, Mel.. I- I- I'm so sorry, I didn't hear your footsteps.

Melony: It's alright. I was actually going to see you.

Vara: Me? .. Why?

Melony: Well.. It's a bit hard to explain. But.. can you show me where you used to live? 

Vara: Hell? .. I don't think it's a good idea. I mean, it's really not human infested. It's literally full of demons and all that satanic stuff. 

Melony: Okay.. Sorry I asked.

Vara: It's okay. I mean, I was going to crash here for a few days, but... I guess I found my calling. *blushing* Uh, not like- Well uh- You- and I- Ugh, I'm such a pain. 

Fierce Deity: Smooth. 

Melony: .. *shaking* 

Vara: What?

Melony: Behind you.

Vara: Hm.. Oh, the Fierce Deity? You can see him?

Melony: You know he's there?

Vara: Yeah, he's been around ever since I first wore the mask. 

Melony: But... how can I see him?

Vara: .. Good question. Do you know, spirit?

Fierce Deity: If I had to guess it would probably be that her mask comes from a parallel world. 

Vara: Termina?

Fierce Deity: So to speak. And given that you have me in this world, it wouldn't be a shock for her to see me. 

Melony: ... 

Vara: Hm... Now that I think about it, I can possibly call forth some people from Hell that I know, thanks to being in the Goetia Family. I actually heard that there was a hotel that redeems sinners and get them up to heaven to avoid another extermination day. 

Melony: .. What?

Vara: It's a mouthful. Let's go grab everyone who is willing to go. 

The two then went over and gathered everyone that was in the room.