A Wrathful God and Demon Hunter Walk Into a Bar

A few days have passed since the Battle at the City, and everyone at the castle had a little breather. Sora, Donald, Goofy, Mickey and Riku were on another world, looking for Maleficent and the Phantom Thieves now own a Café that resembles LeBlanc back in their world. Octavia was visiting alot at Peach's Castle, dueling with Vara and mostly hanging out with him. Octavia and Melony have gotten along pretty well as they two became dueling partners. At the other side of the city, a shop called Devil May Cry had it's share of Heartless, but was completely cleaned out by the demon hunter, Dante Sparda. 

As Dante sat down on his chair, his phone starts ringing as he then answers it

Dante: Devil May Cry.

???: Hello, Dante.

Dante: *facepalm* .. How's it going, Luci? What do you want?

Lucifer: Well, I have been hearing that my daughter has been taking visits to Earth. Somehow, she must have a way there. And not to mention that I have been getting little news of some.... boy with the Goetia Sword. 

Dante: What are you talking about? Speak English, old man. 

Lucifer: Ugh, bugger... Fine, I was hoping if you would like to check on the castle that is near you. I heard that Stolas's daughter goes there. There, happy now?

Dante: That's one way to say it. Octavia, huh? Been awhile since me and Stolas talked. Perhaps I should pay him a visit one day. 

Lucifer: Well, listen. If you go see where and how my daughter is getting to Earth, I want you to inform me about it as well as my dear wife. And with that, I'll have you paid rewardingly. Knowing you and your money problems. 

Dante: Got yourself a deal, Luci.

Lucifer: Hold on... Before you go.. I want you to watch out for the Child of the Moon. He may not be as powerful as I am, but he is quite formidable. 

Dante: I do like a challenge. See you around.

He then hangs up as he walks over to grab his Rebellion Sword, Ebony and Ivory, and all of his Devil Arms. 

Dante: The Child of the Moon, eh? This should be an interesting job.

He then kicks his doors open as he got on his Cavaliere and drives away from the shop and towards Peach's Castle. Inside Peach's Castle, everyone was having a pizza and sweets party. 

All: Cheers!

Every started drinking the punch as they all celebrated their long awaited victory at the city. 

Meggy: I must say, this is what we all needed. 

Tari: I agree. Though.. I do feel bad that Sora and the others aren't here to celebrate with us. 

Melony: Same with the Phantom Thieves. 

SMG4: But hey, we got our other friends.