City Raid

Inside of the castle on a sunny day, Vara was in the lobby by himself as he was playing on his favorite instrument in the middle of the room. Playing the harp, he plays little notes that he remembers. 

"Reflection"

While playing on the harp, Sora walks in the room with Donald and Goofy as they saw him performing with no distractions. The three instantly recognize the tune as Vara stops playing as he notices the three standing near him. 

Vara: Sora, Donald, Goofy, what's up?

Sora: I recognize those notes. 

Vara: Really? I was just playing the harp since no one was in here. 

Donald: Mulan used to sing with those notes.

Vara: Wait... Hua Mulan?

Goofy: Yeah, we've met her before. Have you?

Vara: No. And it's impossible. Since she's not on this world anymore... But there is a statue of her in china. 

Sora: I guess it was that day when she saved her country from the Huns and their leader. 

Vara: Shan Yu. He was deadly. I heard about him in stories. My guess was you went to Mulan's timeline to fight off the heartless. 

Sora: That's about right. 

Vara: I expected much. Hm.. I'm gonna go check on Melony. 

Vara then walks up the stairs and heads towards the upper towers. As Vara opens the door, she finds Melony sleeping on the couch silently and peacefully. As he walks up to her sleeping, he rests his head behind the couch, smiling at Melony as she sleeps.

Vara: 'I can't wake her up... she's too pure to be bothered.'

Vara then gets up and walks away from Melony as he went off to go do his own thing

Vara then gets up and walks away from Melony as he went off to go do his own thing. Back in Hell in the Goetia Mansion, Octavia was in her room as she was gazing at the stars. She heard her parent's fighting again over Blitzo as she normally would listen to music to drown it out, but this time she didn't. She would've broken into tears, but she remembers the blade that Vara gave her. She went over to it and drew out the blade. 

Octavia: .. Loyal.. Brave.. and True. 

She then remembers what Vara said about wielding the blade. That someone who is worthy to have to courage to bring honor to their family by any means nesscasary. Looking into the blades reflection, she sees Stolas behind her. She then looks behind and was surprised. 

Octavia: Dad? I... *sigh* Okay, what?

Stolas: Just wanted to check on you. Is this a bad time?

Octavia: No, not at all. *sheathes blade* Did the fighting stop?

Stolas: Well, she walked out on me again... I've noticed that you haven't been listening to music whenever we're fighting, except practicing with that blade. I'm... quite shocked. *sits down* I was afraid that whenever you hold a blade, you would get hurt. But... you have a really great talent.