The Crystal of Kthanid | The Infinite Dragon God | Setting Sail

With the couple days now passing away, Vara was waiting for Seviathan and Helsa to arrive at the hotel to deliver some news about Kthanid. While waiting, he sat next to Charlie as she was fixing her hair.

Vara: Do you need help?

Charlie: What? No, I'm fine. 

Vara: You sure?

Charlie: Yes.

Vara: .. Okay... To be honest... I honestly didn't know I could dance with a sword. Don't know if it's being part of the moon... or if I'm bonded with Asterius. 

Charlie: I think it's a wonderful talent, Vara. 

Vara: Thanks... This is honestly a bit.. off. Cause, I know you'll tell Octavia. But... Hm.

Charlie: You still feel a bit out of place since you and Via were formerly siblings?

Vara: I guess so. Yet... *sigh* I have so many lovers now. And I want to keep my promise to all of them... But I don't know how I can do that. I don't know how one person can manage multiple relationships and not have any problems. 

Charlie: Actually, it's sort of called Polygamy. 

Vara: Impossible. If it's Polygamy, then I have to marry. And... I don't know if I'm ready for that. Shit... what is it called again? I remember Issei saying something having multiple girlfriends, and I forgot the name of it. I'll have to ask him next time I see him. 

Charlie: The Red Dragon.

Vara: Mhm. It's been a couple days, but.. I wonder what he's doing right now. 

Just now, the doors open as Seviathan and Helsa walked in.

Vara: Seviathan.

Seviathan: Vara, you are lucky. I have what you need. 

Vara: Really? About how to awaken Cthulhu?

Seviathan: No-no-no.. Not Cthulhu... but Kthanid. Leviathan was nice enough to enlighten me and my family, and I asked about Kthanid. 

Vara: Okay... what's the details?

Seviathan: This is what can awaken him. The Crystal of Kthanid.

He then takes the crystal as it was now floating in his hand

Seviathan: If you can speak Eldritch, then you'll be able to awaken him. 

Vara: Well, lucky I can. 

Seviathan: Good.. if you want better luck... better find a island suited for this. 

Vara: .. Thank you, Seviathan. Once Earth and all worlds are saved, maybe we can go grab a drink. Since you seem like a great guy. 

Seviathan: I'll drink to that... Don't die, human.

Vara smiles as he then walks away, walking towards the painting. 

Charlie: You're leaving?

Vara: ... I guess so... *looks at painting* .. Hey, is that the... The Black Pearl?