The Renegade Team 6

Another day was going smoothly in Peach's castle. SMG4 was doing usual thing, making videos with Mario, while he stays in character during videos. It was a bit weird to see Mario go from spaghetti obsessed on the camera, but whenever the camera's off, he has alot of common sense. Just a normal day in the life of both those two hard workers. 

SMG4: Done.

Mario: *sigh* You know, it's honestly-a-weird for me to act like a dunce in each video we make, but it is for your community, SMG4. 

SMG4: Yeah, thanks for that buddy.. Hey, have you seen the others?

Mario: If I remember, Meggy is on a walk with Saiko, Tari is at the arcade playing video games, and Melony... Hm. Hey, where is Melony?

SMG4: Probably just sleeping somewhere. Cloud is out as well, but he'll be back. Hey, why don't we go check on Vara down at the basement? I heard he's been training like almost everyday with the sword. 

Mario: *nods* 

The two then head down to the basement as they saw Vara clashing his blade with Melony, making Mario and SMG4 jump back out of shock. After the clashes, Luigi was on the other side and pressed the buzzer. After their duel, both Vara and Melony tumble to the ground catching for air. 

SMG4: Did we walk in at a bad time?

Vara: Huh? .. No.. you're good. Me and Mel were just... dueling. 

Melony: *nods* 

Mario: I never knew you were training too.

Melony: For a long while, I wanted to learn my fighting stances for while, but with Vara here, he's been helping me. 

Vara: Well, you're not bad with the Double Helix Sword, Mel. It's a shame I can't use it, cause I have to let the spirit take over. 

SMG4: Uh... Spirit?

Vara: I'm talking about the spirit in my mask. The Fierce Deity. It's long story, but to keep it short, we've been learning from the spirit. We can see him, but you can't. 

SMG4: Oh, okay. I won't judge. It's kinda like that one anime I watched back in the day, where a boy had a spirit guiding him. 

Vara: I've been thinking about that too. 

Melony: *yawns* Well, I should go and get some sleep. 

Vara: Alright, have a good nap.

She then heads upstairs to her room and sleeps. 

Vara: How did the video go?

SMG4: It went great, though it's a shame you can't be in it. 

Vara: I don't really mind. If anything, I can be like a stunt coordinator, but keeping me anonymous. 

Mario: Oh, so you do the stunts on a take, then replaying it for the real scene so that we can replicate it. That's-a-genius. 

Vara: Heh. I'm glad I could be of some help. Even though I'm being kept a secret. 

SMG4: I'm sure on of these days, you'll be on the camera. 

Vara: I appreciate it, though I may be a bit nervous if that ever happens. You all have alot of experiences and I don't want to be a drag. I've even saw how Melony came to be, surprisingly she was here the whole time, but needed to have a human body. *takes out mask* I guess this mask is what helped her. I'm happy that the same spirit from Termina gave her life to experience. 

SMG4: Yep, and don't worry, you won't be a drag. 

Mario: Mhm. 

Just now, they heard some noises outside while everyone had a question mark on their head.