A Mother's Inner Darkness

A day went by after the Harvest Moon Festival as Vara was back at the castle on Earth. Having to know alot of what happened, Vara plans to visit Stella whenever Stolas and Octavia were away, so that they don't have to witness what he'll do. He was in his room as him and Asterius were having a conversation.

Vara: I can't believe Stella hired Striker to kill Stolas. I get it that Stolas likes Blitzo, but she didn't have to go that very far. 

Asterius: It's not my place to say this, but from what Striker told us, you were right about your mother's promise. She would never break it. Either she did, or something is different about her. 

Vara: That's what I'm afraid of. If Octavia knows that Stella was trying to kill Stolas, she'll be heartbroken and devastated. That's why I have to wait when they are away.... Not to mention that I.M.P. seems to make alot of enemies wherever they go. Well, at least they curbed Verosika, since me and her are... well... nevermind. I may need to face Stella alone.

Asterius: Vara, if Stella is different, you'll need me. 

Vara: I can't rely on you forever, Asterius. I need to figure this out on my own. We're not by blood, but in the end, she's still my mother. 

Asterius: .. I understand. If you believe what is right, then I'll be counting on you.

Vara: Thank you. 

Asterius disappears into thin air as Vara takes out his phone and calls Stolas.

Vara: Stolas?

Stolas: Hello, Vara... how was your time at the festival?

Vara: Besides almost getting killed by two giant centipede monsters, it was amazing... It's honestly weird seeing my home fully red. 

Stolas: Indeed. 

Vara: Hey, are you going to be out of the house soon? You and Via?

Stolas: Why's that?

Vara: I... well... I figured that I want a day switch. You and Via, and me and Stella. In your case, a father and daughter day, while a mother and son day for me. 

Stolas: Brilliant idea. I'll see what I can do, it's been really hard to convince Stella to let me hang out with Octavia, but I'll see. 

Vara: Thanks, when you mention my name, you two will be out long before you say moonlight. 

Stolas: I don't know what that means.

Vara: You know the full moon. Well, I'll down in Hell later, so uh... yeah, tell Via to have a positive day and I love her. 

Stolas: I will. Bye.

Vara then hangs up as he then uses his dark red magic circle to teleport from Earth to Hell. He was now in the Goetia Mansion as he wandered around the halls, while sneaking past Stolas and Octavia. Octavia was confused to where they were going, but Stolas confirms that it will be where she would like to go. As soon as they leave, Vara walks to Stella's room as he eavesdrops on her talking. 

Stella: I cannot believe that imp I hired failed. And now he has the nerve to take Octavia for the day... This isn't happening, doesn't he have any dignity about royalty at this point. Sleeping and fucking with that imp is so disgraceful!

Vara: 'So... it was because of Blitzo...'

Vara then opens the door and speaks.

Vara: Hi, Mom.

Stella: Oh, Vara, hello. I wasn't- Well, actually I was. Stolas told me. 

Vara: Yeah, I called him about it. I was thinking that we two should have a day to ourselves. Since Dad and Via are hanging out today. Think of it as a day with mother and son.