The Final Battle | Fierce Deity's Freedom {MAIN STORY FINALE}

Today was the day. The Day of the Eclipse, and the End of the World. Vara was inside the castle as he tightens his gauntlets and belt. His face was now more serious as he then starts to walk down the stairs of the castle as everyone looked at him. They all know of what is going on as they all walked out with him. Everyone was now following Vara as they all were at the cliff overlooking the ocean. 

Vara: *deep breath* 

Everyone has come. The Mario, Luigi, SMG4, Hazbin Hotel Staff, I.M.P., and the Goetia Family. All who have stuck with Vara from the beginning and are going to keep on helping even when they face their end. Just now, the Eclipse was now happening as they saw the moon drawing closer and surrounded by dark magic.  As the moon was drawing alot closer and was about to break the atmosphere, Vara took out his harp and looked at the moon. Just now, Majora appears as he starts to laugh manically.

Majora: How touching. Everyone is here to see the End of everything. You are all fools! 

Vara: Not this time, Majora. We settle this once and for all, and you're not taking out my friends and family, nor all of the worlds. 

Majora: Oh? And what can you do with that harp? You can't be serious! Hahahahaha!

He then starts to play the harp and plays the Oath of Order.

Just now, the ground starts to shake as Majora was wondering what was going on.

Majora: No! No! NOT THAT TUNE! You can't possibly have all of the virtues! YOU CAN'T!

Vara: You'd be surprised. You tormented all of Earth and all of the worlds for far to long, so now it's time that it all ends forever!

Majora then begins to scream in pain and anger as the moon was now growing more closer towards Earth. But now, all seven guardians of the Earth were now appearing. 

The Guardians that were known were Kthanid, Cthulhu's brother. But one of the guardians was more surprising for all to see. Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, Great Red, Zeus, and Poseidon. Gods of their own way and right.  Each of them gathered around the moon as they Zeus, Poseidon, Kthanid, Godzilla, and Rodan raised their arms to the sky, with Mothra raising her wings towards the sky as well. All of them started to pour all of their magic into the moon that was falling as all of the darkness was being lifted from the moon as light begins to pour inside. With all of the light magic inside the moon, the moon stops from crashing towards Earth and was frozen, all being held by the gods. 

Vara: ... 

Everyone was wondering if it was actually real as if the Moon actually stopped. But just in front of Vara, Majora floated in front of him, while the body of Martha fell down into the rough waters. 

Majora: So, it's the same cycle once again, is it?

(First Part)

Vara: What the?!

Majora: So... in all this time, I thought it was just a plain and ordinary kid that I was toying with. But now... I see what you're truly are. This moon was once your home... If you're truly what you are to believe, you can join me as I shall destroy your home from the inside!