Owl's Dragon | Sister's Facing the Darkness | The God of Thunder and War

The ORC's Training has now passed by as it was just a few hours before the Norse God meeting starts. While getting ready, Vara walks out of the room and notices Octavia in her yukata and in her human form. He then begins to catch up to her. 

Vara: Via, where you going?

Octavia: I'm.. taking a walk. Why?

Vara: Well.. okay, I get it. It's a few hours before the Norse Gods come, so we got time. Mind if I show you a small shrine that I found?

Octavia: Okay... sure. 

Vara and Octavia then walk out of the building and walk up towards the steps. Upon walking the stairs, the two enter a small shrine that shows a small dragon on top. 

Octavia: Wow... this is... amazing and beautiful.

Vara: Yeah.. I didn't realize it until now... this is.. Wait, look at this.

The two then kneeled down and looked at the markings on the obelisk. 

Vara: ... Loyal.

Octavia: Brave...

Vara & Octavia: .. and True. 

Then then looked at a small slot in the obelisk, then leaning down to see the description.

Vara: "For the one of royal blood, and has the honor to protect the ones closes to you... Place the blade into the stone, and awaken the Great Stone Dragon." 

Octavia: .. That? Up there?

They both looked at the little dragon that was in stone as Vara tilted his head out of confusion.

Vara: Maybe? Let's try it. 

Octavia nods as she then draws out her sword and gently places it down into the obelisk. All of the stones around the two then started to glow as they start to pour their energy into the little dragon. The little dragon was now being covered in light as it then falls to the ground, making Vara covering Octavia from the smoke as they then hear a voice.

Mushu: I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!

The little dragon then opens his eyes and looks at Vara and Octavia, surprised to see him awake

Mushu: Alright, now that I'm awake, which needs my protection? Cause I'm ready to protect and serve. 

Vara: Uh... right. Well... God, how do I say it?

Octavia then kneels down to the little dragon.

Octavia: You're... a dragon?

Mushu: That's right, little girl. Yours truly, the names Mushu. 

Vara: Mushu.. neat name. 

Mushu then notices the sword that was on the obelisk.

Mushu: Hahahaha... Oh, I haven't seen this beauty in a very long time. It's been ages.

Vara: You know of the sword?