The Battle for Balance | Light Vs. Darkness

At the highest tower, Peach saw the whole battle against Sakla and the portal for the Phantom Thieves. She couldn't see who have won or didn't. All she can do was pray for their safety. While traversing through the castle, Mickey can feel that he was drawing near Peach's tower. He then approaches the door that wasn't there as it was leading towards Peach's room. Mickey then takes out his Keyblade as a keyhole appears in front of him. He then uses his Keyblade on the keyhole as the door appears. Peach looks behind her as the door that wasn't there has appeared.

Peach: What?

The door then opens as Mickey walks in.

Mickey: Glad you're safe. 

Peach: It's you. You came to save me?

Mickey: Mhm. *looks back* Follow me, and keep it quiet, okay?

She nods as she then follows Mickey out of the room and finding away out of the dark castle. Outside of the castle and below the castle, everyone was around a campfire as they were resting up from the battle against Sakla. 

Sora: Why are we sitting here? We should go save the Princess.

Riku: Relax, Sora. King Mickey has got it covered. 

Donald: Yeah, you can trust the king. 

Goofy: Have faith, Sora. 

Sora: Well... it's not her I'm worried about. It's that Maleficent might be plotting something already. 

Vara: .... 

Jack: It's best that we take things slow, mates. I mean, a good ole rest is what can regain energy. Isn't that right... Savvy?

Vara: The Captain's right. 

Mulan: Well, we can't stay down here forever. We have to get back up there. 

Everyone looks up as they all saw the very top of the castle. 

Percy: Sure wish I had Luke's shoes. 

Grover: Yeah... and no pearl will get us up there. 

Vara looks back at shore as he saw that Bowser was nowhere in sight, and so was Striker.

Vara: Bowser has vanished too. 

Mushu: I don't get it. He wanted to kidnap the Princess, but he didn't. Why?

Vara: My best guess... his Pride was shot. When I mentioned him being taken over by Maleficent... that's what got him. He prefers to capture Peach his own way, and not to be controlled. 

Everyone looks back up as Vara then spots vines that were leading up towards the narrow path he took.

Vara: ... I'll go on ahead.

Mulan: What? 

Jack: Now, hold on, mate. If you go alone, you could get yourself killed. 

Vara: You think I don't know that?... besides.. You all seemed to have gone through alot to get to Sakla. You all should rest and catch up later... I'll have to go alone and face Maleficent. 

Sora: Are you sure?

Riku: You may need help.

Vara: ... I know.. but I don't want to put you all in danger. *gets up* ... Besides, Mushu will be around.

Mushu: Mhm. You heard him. I'll be watching him. 

Mulan: Mushu... *sigh* ...

Mushu: Relax, Mulan.. I'll make sure to tell him to back off if things get hairy.