The Seven Heavenly Virtues | Fall of the Warmonger

Vara has woken up again from the nightmare he knew he was about to have. This kept stressing out Vara as he decided to take a shower to wash himself off and to be refreshed. As he got dressed again, he saw the Fierce Deity sitting next to him.

Vara: What is happening to me?

Fierce Deity: Nothing. You're stressed out.

Vara: Of course I am. How can you be calm about this?!

Fierce Deity: I defeated Majora, so I can do it again.

Vara: This is different. He plans to set the moon crashing on to Earth on the eclipse. And I don't when that will happen! I have alot of things to worry about! Sephiroth, Maleficent, Eggman, it goes on! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM ABOUT THIS?!

Fierce Deity: .... 

Vara: Dammit, answer me, please...

Fierce Deity: ... It's because... of why I lost my role as the God of War. I had always feared a calamity likes this might happen before Termina, and with that, it cost me to lose my title and was given to Ares. 

Vara: ... You were scared too, even if you are a God. Were you?

Fierce Deity: ... I was. It's my greatest fear... to lose what I care for the most. Life, Evolution, and Hope. All of those is what I fear to lose for everyone, not just me. 

Vara: ... I'm... sorry. I just don't know... when the Eclipse will happen. It could be tomorrow, or next week, or anytime...

Fierce Deity: ...

The Fierce Deity then stands up as he puts his hand on Vara's shoulder.

Fierce Deity: Let's go. To where you'll know how much time you'll have. 

Vara: Where would that be?

Fierce Deity: An old friend.

The area around Vara and the Fierce Deity begin to change as light suddenly engulfed around them. As the light dimmed, Vara saw that he was in space, looking at the stars. 

Vara: What?

He then turns around and sees where he was at.

Fierce Deity: This is the Comet Observatory. 

As the two walked together to greet the woman ahead of them, Vara sees alot of Lumas for the first time

As the two walked together to greet the woman ahead of them, Vara sees alot of Lumas for the first time. The two then walked up to the woman as she turns around.

 The two then walked up to the woman as she turns around