The Trip to the Underworld

At the castle, Vara was in his room as he was going through a lot of papers that were sent by both Sirzechs and Lucifer. While going through the papers, Vara finishes all of the papers and puts them in an folder, then using his magic to send the papers to both Sirzechs and Lucifer. 

Vara: *sigh* All done. 

As he relaxed on his chair, a magic circle appeared in Vara's room as Issei appeared, making Vara fall out of his chair out of surprise. 

Issei: .. Uh... You okay?

Vara: Oh, yeah, I'm definitely okay- No, you surprised me. *gets up* I thought you weren't good a at making jumps in teleporting, when did you get good?

Issei: I didn't... I used the flyer. 

Vara: .. Of course you did. Anyway, what's up?

Issei: Well, Rias told me to come here and to tell you about what's planned. We're going to the Underworld, and she wants to invite you and your family, if they're available. 

Vara: Underworld? Wait, why- .. Hold on, is this about the Norse God meetings?

Issei: Yeah, that and it's also summer vacation.

Vara: Oh, yeah, schools over. I forgot. 

Issei: Did you have school in Hell?

Vara: No. I was homeschooled... Well, I'll see if my family is available.

Vara then got close to Issei and gave him a deep menacing glare.

Vara: But if you dart your pervy eyes on my mother and girlfriend, I will make sure you don't see at all.

Issei: *gulps*... Okay. Deal. 

Vara: Okay, we're good then. I'll see you tomorrow. 

Issei starts to sweat as he uses his other flyer to teleport back home. Vara uses his dark red magic circle and teleports all the way to the Goetia Mansion. He was now in the halls as he then walks throughout the mansion and entered the kitchen, where Stolas, Stella, and Octavia were. 

Vara: Hello, family. I have brought some news. 

Stolas: News? What would that be, Vara?

Vara: *clears throat* I was approached by Rias's pawn. He asked if that she wanted all of us to attend the Underworld meetings with the Norse Gods. Remember how I filled you all in on the peace meeting between the factions?

Stolas: Yes, though I found that hard to believe. Uh, did any of you two know about it?

Stella: Well, he filled me in properly.

Octavia: Vara has been on Earth more then us, so he knows alot.

Vara: Right, thank you, Via. 

Stolas: This would be very interesting. A family trip to the Underworld. Sounds magnificent. I propose that we all shall have a family vacation.

Stella: Do we need any disguises?

Vara: I'm pretty sure Rias wouldn't mind at all. I mean, I think her and her family would greet any family that is in the 72 Pillars. And this family is part of it. 

Stolas: Then it's decided. Now then, just for safety measures, I shall call in my favorite bodyguard imps to watch over us. You may never know what may happen while we're gone.

Vara: Can I take a guess? Is it because.. "We're rich and hot. People want our money and our bodies."

Stolas: Exactly.

Octavia: Well, money maybe. 

Stolas: Speak for yourself, princess. Now, I am going to call the one who could fu-