Peace Meeting | Heartless, Demon, and Exterminator Attack

Inside of the castle, everyone was getting prepared as they all waited in the clock room. All they were waiting for is Lucifer and Charlie. As they were waiting, Vara summons his sword and looks at the blade, gazing at his reflection. While looking in his reflection, the Fierce Deity appears as Vara looks at him.

Fierce Deity: You're nervous, aren't you?

Vara: A little. The Maou don't know the real me, but they know you. So I'm thinking about letting you take over for the meeting.

Fierce Deity: I think that's a good idea. If they found out about you, it'll be a disaster. 

Vara: Let's hope. Rias said that she's keeping us a secret. I'm glad too... I didn't know why I didn't want to talk to her. I was worried that she would keep on telling me to join her peerage because of you. 

Fierce Deity: Even if you did accept, it wouldn't work anyway. 

Vara: How so?

Fierce Deity: As long as you hold my mask, you're free from any who plan to take control over you. 

Vara: That's right.... I have a feeling. If our enemies do show, then wouldn't one of our enemies have sins for us to overcome to attain our virtues?

Fierce Deity: I doubt it. 

Vara: We bear the virtues of Charity, Diligence, and Chastity. If we attain all of these virtues before the day of the eclipse, then we'll be able to stop the moon from falling, giving us the chance to defeat Majora. 

Fierce Deity: That's right... Have no fear, we'll defeat him as long as we're connected. 

Vara: Right. 

Just now, the star door slides open, revealing Charlie and Lucifer.

Lucifer: Okay, is everyone ready?

Everyone then gathers around and states to be ready. Lucifer's smile grows more devious as they confirmed to be ready. 

Lucifer: Then, we shall be going. 

Lucifer then taps his cane to the ground as the group were surrounded by a dark red magic around them. The magic then begins to engulf the group as they disappear from the clock room. In the very distance of where the meeting will take place, Shadow looked on as his arms were crossed, looking on at the town of devils. Akechi walks up behind him as he looks on at the city as well.

Akechi: This place is very far from where I live. I'm surprised devils would want their little peace meeting here. It almost sickens me to even think of them having peace, when in reality, people would think otherwise if they know the truth.

Shadow: ... 

Akechi: Is something the matter?

Shadow: I feel as if our rivals may be attending this meeting. I can feel Sonic's presence, and I don't know why here of all things, let alone attend a meeting of peace between biblical factions. 

Akechi: Now that you mentioned it, I feel as if Joker will be their as well. Along with that boy with the black cap. What's so special about that kid?

Shadow: Vali said that this kid wields the power of a Wrathful God. 

Akechi: How can you be sure?

Just now, feathers appeared behind the two as Sephiroth appears. 

Sephiroth: I fought him before. 

Akechi: So.. you're the One Winged Angel that Vali talked about. 

Sephiroth: That is true... As for our rivals. I sense Cloud coming here. Along with the Keyblade boy named Sora. I have history with them.